Hip-Hop Era |OT| Bless Up

6ix9ine about to go to jail tomorrow

if that man escapes the feds and all the stupid shit he's been posting unscathed then he truly is the GOAT

but I think he's going to jail

6ix9ine about to go to jail tomorrow

if that man escapes the feds and all the stupid shit he's been posting unscathed then he truly is the GOAT

but I think he's going to jail
Weirdos like you should be locked up with him for thinking some clown ass pedo can be some goat

User Banned (1 week): Personal attacks against other members. Account still in junior status.
I think telling people that haven't committed any crimes to go to jail is ABHORRENT

Eddie is a coward and his cronies will be stopped
You are infatuated by a boy that colors his hair as a starburst. Looking at your hard drive would be equivalent to that of Jarod from Subway.

Hyped to see him in December :o Buffering on the website is very average for me though.

edit: Watching it on a youtube rip instead. Band is super in the pocket, almost wish there was a woodwind as well.

Koozek This is a must watch.

Last edited:
Need a Kendrick n SZA EP tbh

Edit: shiiit, if he replaced Love and Loyalty with a couple of these leaked tracks DAMN would have been almost as good as TPAB.

Last edited:
So been checking out a little bit of lil peep because he passed me by back when he was alive and Pele still keep trying to push shit under his name, but how was he considered hip hop again? Even under the emo/SoundCloud wave?

Most of his stuff that I've heard just sounds like emo/pop punk with a break beat.