Marvel Cinematic Universe | All Hope Lies In Doom

I'm pretty sure "the first six episodes of Marvel Netflix Show are awesome!" is the unofficial subtitle of every single Marvel Netflix show.
This time, though? No, guys. THIS time? GUYS, LISTEN. This time!? GUY, I'm so serious right now about this time because this time, yeah, the time that is in the here and now? That time? This time? Oh yeah, this time they're awesome.

I believe they'll probably go to 4 theatrical releases per year by 2020, plus the TV shows and possible Direct to Streaming movies.
Horn hinted at that back at CinemaCon this year. Unless they kill stuff already in development to make room for the Fox stuff, they'll go to four a year.

Probably keep the Fox production studio that's doing X-Men already as a satellite to handle that stuff too since Disney will be leasing the Fox lot.

I’ve been saying it for a while, 4 a year is perfect. Feels too long between antman and captain marvel.

Feb May July Nov

The rest of the months need room for pixar/disney animation/disney live action/star wars

Also disney could stop making those weird ass live action movies that everyone knows are gonna bomb. And then they bomb. With the properties they own, they could put out a banger almost every month. Just look at that 2019 schedule...

I’ve been saying it for a while, 4 a year is perfect. Feels too long between antman and captain marvel.

Feb May July Nov

The rest of the months need room for pixar/disney animation/disney live action/star wars

Also disney could stop making those weird ass live action movies that everyone knows are gonna bomb. And then they bomb. With the properties they own, they could put out a banger almost every month. Just look at that 2019 schedule...
Lol, Disney making bank on them and will continue doing so.

What's with this Captain Marvel sjw stuff that's all over my YouTube? Carol Danvers has been around for like 40 years or so. Not like it's been some grand revelation she's in the lead role.

I'm lost here

What's with this Captain Marvel sjw stuff that's all over my YouTube? Carol Danvers has been around for like 40 years or so. Not like it's been some grand revelation she's in the lead role.

I'm lost here
It is beautiful. I saw one complaining "if you are going to turn her into a woman and change the wizard to some aliens, why bother calling it Captain Marvel???"

Like literally the dudes who love asking women for our nerd cred are pretty much nerd posers

It's still such a long time til Captain Marvel, could've used a movie in between that. This winter is looking pretty tame in general blockbuster-wise. At least december has Aquaman, Bumblebee and Spider-verse.

Blink once if the words "winter" and "soldier" are somewhere in there.
Nothing about Bucky or Clint yet.

Is it possible that Natasha is ageless somehow with some Super Soldier-esque formula? Just wondering how Scarlett would be old enough to be around in the USSR.
That's the thing. Those people saying it's going to be set in the USSR are spreading BS since Winter Soldier established she was born in 1984. Even in 1991 when the Soviet Union fell she'd be 7. At most they could show a kid being handed over to the Red Room. But who wants to see a movie about a 7 year old Black Widow, especially when they have Scarlett so involved with this one to the length of giving her approval on who they got to write the thing?

Watching Iron Man for the first time since I saw it at the cinema a decade ago.

Didn’t love it back then which is why I never rewatched but I am loving it now.
It’s funny how much things like the digital camera and MySpace reference at the start age it.

Watching Iron Man for the first time since I saw it at the cinema a decade ago.

Didn’t love it back then which is why I never rewatched but I am loving it now.
It’s funny how much things like the digital camera and MySpace reference at the start age it.
It's still a good time, but the third act remains hot garbage.

I know a lot of people don't like how little Iron Man 1 has of Iron Monger, but I personally love the fact that 70 to 80 percent of the movie is just Tony developing the suit.