Marvel Cinematic Universe | All Hope Lies In Doom

Synopsis:
“Missing for months, Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) reemerges a broken man, putting into question his future as both vigilante Daredevil and lawyer Matthew Murdock. But when his archenemy Wilson Fisk is released from prison, Matt must choose between hiding from the world or embracing his destiny as a hero.”

My most anticipated show of the year. The hype for this is up there with Black Panther and Infinity War.

New set video from Far From Home. It shows the black suit

Last edited:
Looks like his homemade costume plus the Stark suit mask in black, which makes sense if he's traveling since it's less to hide.

Seems this might end up being even less like the Raimi movies than Homecoming was.

Last edited:
re: the Spidey Far From Home clip

it's hard to tell, but it doesn't look like a full on suit? more Peter putting on some black clothing. but who knows. They'll probably do a CGI pass over it anyway.

I’m tempted too, but we must be strong.
Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll remain pure,
Avengers 4 spoilers to the left of me,
Away from Home spoilers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll remain pure,
Avengers 4 spoilers to the left of me,
Away from Home spoilers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you
You were waiting for someone to respond to you so you could post that weren’t you?

If anyone cares about the Venom credit scenes, this is what what were in the press screenings this week:

Stinger 1 (mid-credits): Eddie goes to San Quentin for his exclusive interview with Kassidy played by Woody Harrelson. Harrelson’s wig looks horrible. He looks like Pennywise without the make up on. He asks Eddie if he wants to hear about him being a serial killer. If he wants to hear the carnage. (really).

Stinger 2 (post-credits): "Meanwhile, in another Spider-Verse..." and it's a preview of Into the Spider-Verse.

If anyone cares about the Venom credit scenes, this is what what were in the press screenings this week:

Stinger 1 (mid-credits): Eddie goes to San Quentin for his exclusive interview with Kassidy played by Woody Harrelson. Harrelson’s wig looks horrible. He looks like Pennywise without the make up on. He asks Eddie if he wants to hear about him being a serial killer. If he wants to hear the carnage. (really).

Stinger 2 (post-credits): "Meanwhile, in another Spider-Verse..." and it's a preview of Into the Spider-Verse.
That dialogue is giving me serious Amazing Spider-man vibes