Marvel Cinematic Universe | All Hope Lies In Doom

Weird how Spider-Creep keeps following this group of schoolchildren wherever they go.

So much for that secret identity.

This wouldn‘t fly with the Garfield and Maguire incarnations of the character. I guess it helps that Spider-Man isn‘t in the media spotlight at all compared to his previous solo movies.

Are they seniors in this movie? He was sophomore in Homecoming, right? And is this before or after Infinity War? I could see this movie ending with the bus ride from the airport right into where The Black Order came to Earth and Peter needed Ned to cause the distraction.

Are they seniors in this movie? He was sophomore in Homecoming, right? And is this before or after Infinity War? I could see this movie ending with the bus ride from the airport right into where The Black Order came to Earth and Peter needed Ned to cause the distraction.
Um, it's confirmed to take place immediately after A4.

Weird how Spider-Creep keeps following this group of schoolchildren wherever they go.

So much for that secret identity.

This wouldn‘t fly with the Garfield and Maguire incarnations of the character. I guess it helps that Spider-Man isn‘t in the media spotlight at all compared to his previous solo movies.
One thing I've wondered is how long it took for everyone (sans Ned) to realize Peter had left the school bus in Infinity War. I mean, at some point they had to do a headcount, despite all the calamity. I'd like to know if Ned had an excuse.

If anyone cares about the Venom credit scenes, this is what what were in the press screenings this week:

Stinger 1 (mid-credits): Eddie goes to San Quentin for his exclusive interview with Kassidy played by Woody Harrelson. Harrelson’s wig looks horrible. He looks like Pennywise without the make up on. He asks Eddie if he wants to hear about him being a serial killer. If he wants to hear the carnage. (really).

Stinger 2 (post-credits): "Meanwhile, in another Spider-Verse..." and it's a preview of Into the Spider-Verse.
oh no oh no no

If anyone cares about the Venom credit scenes, this is what what were in the press screenings this week:

Stinger 1 (mid-credits): Eddie goes to San Quentin for his exclusive interview with Kassidy played by Woody Harrelson. Harrelson’s wig looks horrible. He looks like Pennywise without the make up on. He asks Eddie if he wants to hear about him being a serial killer. If he wants to hear the carnage. (really).

Stinger 2 (post-credits): "Meanwhile, in another Spider-Verse..." and it's a preview of Into the Spider-Verse.
Stinger 1: UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH Fuck this, I hope Lady Gaga and Hate U Give beat Venom to a pulp.

Stinger 1: LOL.
Stinger 2: That's neat.

z
This is what happens when Avi Arad has a big say in a project.

When it's a Deadpool situation where he's a producer but he isn't really active, you get Spider-Verse.

EDIT: To be clear, I'm making comparisons to Kinsberg.
One of my favorite quotes from the Sopranos is:

"I'm like King Midas in reverse, everything I touch turns to shit"

That quote could easily be attributed to Avi Arad.

Rereading Feiges quote on captain marvel and its kinda worrying. 'Most powerful character???' What about thor??? I don't want to see her save the day against thanos last minute in some 3rd act showdown.

Reminds me of that final fight with Superman in Justice League, just fucking bad.

Can you imagine how terrible Infinity War would have been if there had been a character that gravely injures Thanos without any difficulty? Man, that movie would have been fucking garbage.

You can easily fit the climax to make Captain Marvel preoccupied with something else so it's the old gang that finally takes down Thanos, regardless of her being the most powerful character. That's all up to the screenwriters.

You can easily fit the climax to make Captain Marvel preoccupied with something else so it's the old gang that finally takes down Thanos, regardless of her being the most powerful character. That's all up to the screenwriters.
Yep, I kinda expect (and want!) something like that. Maybe some combo attack by Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye with Antman. Six warriors that fight along eachoter in a final team attack that will defeat the mad purple boi. Kinda similar to Quill's plan in IW. Maybe just put Nebula somewhere to have her little revenge while Widow and Marvel do something else.

Yep, I kinda expect (and want!) something like that. Maybe some combo attack by Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye with Antman. Six warriors that fight along eachoter in a final team attack that will defeat the mad purple boi. Kinda similar to Quill's plan in IW. Maybe just put Nebula somewhere to have her little revenge while Widow and Marvel do something else.
Why would Black Widow do something else. She should have a hit if the OG brings down Thanos.

Rereading Feiges quote on captain marvel and its kinda worrying. 'Most powerful character???' What about thor??? I don't want to see her save the day against thanos last minute in some 3rd act showdown.

Reminds me of that final fight with Superman in Justice League, just fucking bad.
A movie that hasn't happened yet is somehow already reminding you of Justice League.

Someone explain this shit.

This would be way cooler if the hammer was still Mjornir. Storm Breaker doens't have the "worthy" curse on it. Anyone can lift it.
But if there are time jumping shenanigans involved then it would be safe to assume that Mjornir can possibly be present to be lifted by Cap and Thor can just keep on using Storm Breaker.

This would be way cooler if the hammer was still Mjornir. Storm Breaker doens't have the "worthy" curse on it. Anyone can lift it.
I'm not sure everyone can use Stormbreaker. when Thor said that he's looking for Thanos-killing kind of weapon, Quill said everyone could use one of those weapon and Thor explain that "You simply lack the strength to wield them. your bodies would crumble as your mind collapse into madness"

I'm not sure everyone can use Stormbreaker. when Thor said that he's looking for Thanos-killing kind of weapon, Quill said everyone could use one of those weapon and Thor explain that "You simply lack the strength to wield them. your bodies would crumble as your mind collapse into madness"
Hmm ok, so not EVERYONE can use it, ha. Thought he was talking about it more like channeling the energy to use it, not just physically lifting it like Groot did.

Final scenes from Spider-Man: Far From Home apparently:

Filmed in Liberec and that sure looks like Jake Gyllenhaal in a cape.

Very comic-accurate suit actually. Cape goes over his shoulders, those purple things holding the cape in place is there, and he may even have the gloves.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling that Far from Home is going to bring back SHIELD in a way that's not going to mention the events of AoS in any way. Regardless, more Fury is never bad.