Marvel Cinematic Universe | All Hope Lies In Doom

Early december so.

Will be so weird if they show Captain Marvel on it ... and they kinda NEED to show her
At the end of the trailer, GOTG style in IW's. While powering up, not something spoilery I believe. For the second trailer I believe Cap Marvel will be out, so yeah, they can show more stuff.
Or maybe they just won't care and will show Marvel doing flashy stuff in the same vein they showed Wakanda and Okoye in the first Infinity War trailer.

We've seen thor struggle since day 1 with his powers, and he's just now becoming god tier post ragnarok. If carol is on his level out of the gate it not only cheapens her character development (and makes her boring like superman), but undermines his also in the MCU power hierarchy.

Sounds like the same kind of criticism we had for The Force Awakens...

"She doesn't earn it, it cheapens her badly written character"
"Also it undermines the power of Luke because he had to wait 3 movies to be a jedi"
"Mary-Sue !"
"She's a girl"

We've seen thor struggle since day 1 with his powers, and he's just now becoming god tier post ragnarok. If carol is on his level out of the gate it not only cheapens her character development (and makes her boring like superman), but undermines his also in the MCU power hierarchy.
No

Remember the NYCC Marvel panels on Friday and Saturday.

Friday October 5th
Marvel's Runaways - 2:00PM - 3:30PM EDT

Saturday October 6th
Marvel's Daredevil - 1:30PM - 2:45PM EDT

Do we know for sure Punisher will release in 2019? Can't they be planning a (surprise) december release?
Sure. We really don't know when they'll release it. The obvious choice would have been a Spring 2019 release, but they surprised us all by releasing Daredevil S3 one month after Iron Fist S2, so they could do the same with Punisher for a December release.

Also, we Daredevil now:

I can't think about anything else but Daredevil. Going through the first season again, and has finished four episodes. That Wilson Fisk smashing Anatoly is still insane.

venom is about to kill the potential for symbiotes in the MCU dead for at least 10 years

like fantastic four, when the spidey finally gets the black suit in the MCU, it'll be a fucking triumph.

venom is about to kill the potential for symbiotes in the MCU dead for at least 10 years

like fantastic four, when the spidey finally gets the black suit in the MCU, it'll be a fucking triumph.
Imma keep it real: Venom and all things symbiote-related are lame as hell and belong in the same 90s's trashcan alongside Gambit & Doomsday.

I'm so glad that's not gonna be in the MCU.