Media Create Sales: Week 38, 2018 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

Pretty sure the story is that Nintendo approached Ubisoft at e3 2017.

Grand Prix is a maybe, if it started at early 2016, it could’ve easily been canceled early on.
TF was done by the end of 2013. Not sure when they decided to be a 2 project studio, but their dev hell project probably started first.
Star Fox Racing probably didn't start full development until like September 2017 as that's when their first game was put on ice with two of the top people from the studio leaving for Playful.

What's the expected in this situation ? GTAV had mad legs already (much more than any other western game) so I wouldn't be surprised if it follows a similar path.
At the exception of Minecraft :p

Charamiwa I think Chris1964 said that preorders were nothing special for RDR2, but of course it was the same for GoW and Spidey so it'll depend on the marketing push.

Black Ops 4 could have good legs thanks to Blackout, its BR mode, which got a lot of attention.

I think that surprises will come from Switch if Hardware sales are indeed very strong until the end of the year.

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Charamiwa I think Chris1964 said that preorders were nothing special for RDR2, but of course it was the same for GoW and Spidey so it'll depend on the marketing push.
For God of War nothing special was expected and that's what happened. For Spider-Man we knew it was unknown territory and there were some hints that it would sell well but nothing indicated the number of sales it finally achieved.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is closer to God of War. Marketing push could give it a boost closer to release but for the type of game it is something around 200-300k looks to be the range for it.

Sorry for the dp, but PixelPar (the guy who accurately knew about Let's Go) just said that Animal Crossing would release in March/April suggesting a pre-Golden Week release.

That would be a first for the series but also the first time a game in the series will release simultaneously worldwide. City Folk was pretty close with a 3 weeks gap but then New Leaf had a 7 months-gap between the Japan release and the US/EU one.

Also a great way to end/begin the fiscal year.

https://www.lootpots.com/articles/a...uld-be-released-as-early-as-q1-2019-02102018/