Mega Man 11 |OT| The Gears of Fate turn for us all...

Block Man down, my first Robot Master. Thoughts so far:

-Game is pretty hard, but that's not a bad thing. Speed gear was instrumental in not taking unnecessary damage from Block Man stage's miniboss. 2 game overs before I cleared it.

- I don't like the physics changes. Being in hitstun is a lot different, especially when hit in the air. There also seems to be a short delay when turning around while running. Jumping feels about right, though.

- I'm using E-Tanks, I don't give a fuck.
How do you get the E-Tank in his stage? Could never do it in the demo...

Block Man down, my first Robot Master. Thoughts so far:

-Game is pretty hard, but that's not a bad thing. Speed gear was instrumental in not taking unnecessary damage from Block Man stage's miniboss. 2 game overs before I cleared it.

- I don't like the physics changes. Being in hitstun is a lot different, especially when hit in the air. There also seems to be a short delay when turning around while running. Jumping feels about right, though.

- I'm using E-Tanks, I don't give a fuck.
I thought something was off about the hitstun in the demo too. I'm glad it's not just me, but sad it hasn't been fixed in the final game. In any case, that's why I went with the Steam version. I'm sure some intrepid Megaman fan will mod in "classic" physics.