My Hero Academia|General OT|Carrying on a new Eri (Manga spoilers)

Best Boy?

• Total voters
When I re-read the arc recently, that was the one big fight I didn’t love. Though I still liked it, it didn’t come close to Mirio, Kirishima and Tamaki’s fights for me or Deku’s next fight with Gentle. Can’t really put my finger on why
All I know is bones is gonna make that fight look incredible

....how are the animeonlies going to react when they see Nejire's Hero Outfit..probably not well
It's just as skin tight as all the other non-Jirou girls.

Maybe thats why I didn't realize that happened. I honestly can't even remember the scene happening lmao and I just watched the episode a few hours ago. I even said defended Mineta a bit before realizing I was wrong XD
Lesson learned: Never defend Mineta, it's never worth it. :P

....how are the animeonlies going to react when they see Nejire's Hero Outfit..probably not well
The better question to ask (though I definitely don't disagree with yours) is how are they going to feel about her being given far less screen time/focus compared to her two peers.

Disappointed, but not surprised, I imagine.

Chapter was great this week, even if it was a little short. I didn’t know how much I needed Momo vs Kendo until it was staring me in the face. I really wanna see what she creates to counter Kendo.

Movie Talk
Saw the movie Thursday night. Only one theater is playing it in my city, and the place was packed. Seeing MHA with that many people as hype as you are is something else.
The movie I’d say is above average, excellent fights but it does feel like an extended filler episode. Glad Bakugo got some shine, and that All Might/Deku team smash at the end...whew
Good episode this week too

This comment, Jesus Christ.

Pure fuckery, I love it

Y'all have several months to steel your hearts for this scene:

I can’t wait for that fight. I really hope those run of episodes get a decent budget.

Also that Mineta gazing at Nejire scene is anime only. What an odd thing to add in.
That was an anime original scene? It’s tough to tell sometimes

Blame those kryptonian Gene's and

Yeah American Comics don't really diversify the Fit body type much outside of height really.

Though PG is also Tall as fuck to now that I think about it. If Comics had more Petite older women it would be great because some characters really don't need to be busty man. I always liked that Barabra Gordon was on the short and small side of things but they make her kinda busty all the time to when She should be a petite A or B but thats really side tracking us.

My Hero actually has decent body type diversification in female and male students and I don't want Studio Bones just making every girl super busty when they were just normal sized.

Yeah American Comics don't really diversify the Fit body type much outside of height really.

Though PG is also Tall as fuck to now that I think about it. If Comics had more Petite older women it would be great because some characters really don't need to be busty man. I always liked that Barabra Gordon was on the short and small side of things but they make her kinda busty all the time to when She should be a petite A or B but thats really side tracking us.

My Hero actually has decent body type diversification in female and male students and I don't want Studio Bones just making every girl super busty when they were just normal sized.
A lot of that is depending on the artist drawing the comic some artists for example would make PG and WW skinny while actually some will actually try to make them Muscular

As people have pointed out, they've been doing it for a while, so it's not really all that surprising.

Someone on the anime staff is just thirsty as fuck apparently.
Lol has to be. I remember earlier in the season I thought they added the girls shot in the hot springs but nope that was in the manga. After that I really thought they were being faithful with certain stuff, but I guess they need a high school girl to have huge tits

Anime was a mistake

Movie Talk
Saw the movie Thursday night. Only one theater is playing it in my city, and the place was packed. Seeing MHA with that many people as hype as you are is something else.
The movie I’d say is above average, excellent fights but it does feel like an extended filler episode. Glad Bakugo got some shine, and that All Might/Deku team smash at the end...whew
Did the last fight...make you believe in Jesus

It doesn't surprise me the new characters aren't 100% on model in the anime yet. They only show up in the last episode after all. Next season will give them more time to nail down how they're supposed to look.