My Hero Academia|General OT|Carrying on a new Eri (Manga spoilers)

Best Boy?

• Total voters
Something something forte
Imagine if the dub actually uses that line. I’ll lose it
It’s like she lost the lil small features she had the big 3 look really weird which is odd when most other characters translated to the anime exceptionally well. Maybe they were just rushed since it’s only the end of the season
Yeah I really hope it’s that. They gotta look good when it counts next year.

it does in the anime character sheet, but definitely different in that shot in the anime. Not really a big deal though. It's the last episode of the season, makes sense they wouldn't have the character designs 100% on model yet.
I can't see it, also differenct scenes so maybe that can explain different facial expressions, not that I am seeing any

Jesus fuck, my tweet blew up. It's so nice to see so many others love Momo. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧
It was a silly power-up that undercut Deku doing 20% for the first time, hardly changed up his fighting style, and was showcased in a fight that was frankly hard to follow.
True... Especially the bolded part. Would have been much better if Deku managed to beat him at 20%, I think. Show him still working his ass off to beat this enemy that he's fighting at a much higher output level. Then again, there was perhaps some need to involve Eri? I don't know. I liked that Eri helped Deku and also saved him in a way.
Is it me or did they make Nejire's rack bigger? Hard not to notice in the Mineta eyecam scene
They definitely did... Not even in the Mineta scene. It was obvious everywhere. Ugh.
I’m so dissapointed Season 3 didn’t last like four minutes longer. Overhaul tossing Shigaraki his card was the perfect stopping point.
Would've been cool too, but I like it when they end on cliffhangers like this.
....how are the animeonlies going to react when they see Nejire's Hero Outfit..probably not well
What's wrong with it? It's pretty standard among the other female hero costumes.
Sometimes I love Bones, and sometimes... I really, really hate Bones. Ugh. Bad enough they had those disgusting shots of Momo in Yaoyorozu: Rising, slimmed down Nana, and now this?? Fuck off.

I sure as hell hope this doesn't influence Horikoshi. Again.
I can’t wait for that fight. I really hope those run of episodes get a decent budget.
We need more than decent for this. Hope lots of talent go into those episodes. Given the lack of a date, and Yonkou's predictions, hopefully season 4 will arrive later and be of much higher quality than season 3 in terms of animation.
As people have pointed out, they've been doing it for a while, so it's not really all that surprising.

Someone on the anime staff is just thirsty as fuck apparently.
That's true, but I think this is way worse than anything else they've done before. It really stood out, way more than anything else so far. For me anyway. (and no, it wasn't only because of Mineta's scene)
Did the last fight...make you believe in Jesus

... Is it seriously that good?
Mirko is going to have OP anime levels of boob size
Fuck.
And no muscles as well

I should edit that to have "NO!!!" or something...
Damn the face is weird too
Really? Hmm. I guess her face seems less round? Other than that, I don't see anything else.

Yeah, both Nejire and Mirio looked off this episode. Still not entirely sure about their voices either, but I guess I'll get used to it.
That Mineta scene though was utter garbage and entirely unnecessary (like Mineta in general). Shame on you Bones.

... Is it seriously that good?
Yeah it's really really good.
But "it will make you believe in Jesus" is just a joke Tace and I like because it's something someone said in the anime thread a while ago when (kinda rightfully tbh) complaining about manga readers overhyping season 3 stuff.
Really? Hmm. I guess her face seems less round? Other than that, I don't see anything else.
It seems off compared even to the anime promo model next to it. Face seems narrow, smile is weird and eyes are different too.

i never realised that mirio's eye poke attack (stun version) was just enemies instinctively closing their eyes when he jabs them in the face, so that he could punch them in the stomach

But "it will make you believe in Jesus" is just a joke Tace and I like because it's something someone said in the anime thread a while ago when (kinda rightfully tbh) complaining about manga readers overhyping season 3 stuff.
As hype as the Chuuya scene in the Bungo stray dogs movie?

Are you able to access Viz MHA: Illegals for free? If yes, this probably means that it is region lock for me. I can't access Illegals too.
Can’t find “MHA: Illegals” on VIZ, did you mean Vigilantes? If so, I can access that as well.
Sorry, you may be region locked or prevented from visiting otherwise. :(

Ahaha, I see. Y'all are making my expectations really rise, though... I hope I don't regret this.
It seems off compared even to the anime promo model next to it. Face seems narrow, smile is weird and eyes are different too.
Oh, that? That's because the comparison image smooshed episode-Nejire's face. They put together screenshots of Mineta's view (ugh) and for some reason had to scale the screenshot of her head.
My bad lol
bunkitz caliph likes the joke too damn it!!
Lmao, okay.
i wasn't super paying attention but nejire didn't strike me as slimmed down too much (or at all really) when i was watching today
It's not that she was slimmed down much but that Bones increased her bust size by like 600% or so.

i wasn't super paying attention but nejire didn't strike me as slimmed down too much (or at all really) when i was watching today
The problem isn't that she was slimmed down, I don't think she was, it is her boobs that increased 2 or 3 sizes

Another example
Even in casual clother her boobs are nowhere that big, hopefully this is only one animator and not the norm for her

Last edited:
“I can’t wait, I need more MHA now!”
“Read the manga.”
“Nah, I’m good fam.”

You tried, DTL. I’ll don’t understand this mindset. If you’re dying to get more immediately, why not jump on the source material? Especially when good translations are easily available. I did this for MHA S2 and AoT S1.

We need more than decent for this. Hope lots of talent go into those episodes. Given the lack of a date, and Yonkou's predictions, hopefully season 4 will arrive later and be of much higher quality than season 3 in terms of animation.
I’m kinda hoping it starts later too, like mid summer. I know they have about a season and a half of material to still cover, but the anime is catching up, albeit slowly.

Yeah lol, it’s just a way to poke fun at ourselves

I think Lotus is in on it too

Forgot about someone did you?
“OUT, AM I?” Lol I hope you guys get that reference

So for season 4, we’re expecting it to go until the end of the culture festival right? That’s gonna be a crazy season

Now that I think about Momo and Togata both have quirks that make them get real comfortable with being naked at a young age. To the point that they are more sorry for flashing others than being concerned with their own nakedness.

My Hero Academia|General OT| IS HER BOOBS NOW PLUS ULTRA

The problem isn't that she was slimmed down, I don't think she was, it is her boobs that increased 2 or 3 sizes

Another example

Even in casual clother her boobs are nowhere that big, hopefully this is only one animator and not the norm for her
Right?? And I mean, like, that's not even good to look at! They're ridiculously large. God, I hope they fix them all in season 4.

Oh, that? That's because the comparison image smooshed episode-Nejire's face. They put together screenshots of Mineta's view (ugh) and for some reason had to scale the screenshot of her head.
Oh okay that does make sense.
“Read the manga.”
“Nah, I’m good fam.”

You tried, DTL. I’ll don’t understand this mindset. If you’re dying to get more immediately, why not jump on the source material? Especially when good translations are easily available. I did this for MHA S2 and AoT S1.
Lol. I love manga a lot (I think this year I’ve even enjoyed reading manga more than watching anime which would’ve been unimaginable for me before) so it bums me out when people don’t want to give it a chance. But then even if I say that, I do have my series where I don’t jump to the manga lol, like HxH and AoT, so I understand. Though I guess I don’t say “I need more nowww” with those

“Read the manga.”
“Nah, I’m good fam.”

Damn, that's a bummer. I don't understand it too, though. Well, maybe a bit? I don't know, their loss. Manga is awesome and has better art in general. I'll prefer it more often than not.

Only exception I can think of is Akatsuki no Yona, but sadly that only got one season. *sighs*

Was hoping to see how well the movie did over the weekend, but it seems like the data's MIA for now. Would probably have a good shot at cracking the Top 10.
It only played on Friday at two showings at very few theaters (it was an extra showing added by few theater chains) and Saturday at two showings at limited theaters (around 500 total). It never stood a chance at tracking for the weekend box office.

EDIT: Oh, top 10. Possibly, but even then I doubt it.

Hope they have DBS: Broly get an actual somewhat full release. January is dead month, it could actually do pretty well.