NBA Offseason 2018 |OT| LeBronZo brehs

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kuz at center guarding Jokic is hilarious. Like how does Luke think that is going to play out? Putting a bad defender out of position on the best passing big man in the game is dumb as fuck. Kuz at center might be able to work against some lineups, but against Denver that shit is laughable.

Kuz at center guarding Jokic is hilarious. Like how does Luke think that is going to play out? Putting a bad defender out of position on the best passing big man in the game is dumb as fuck. Kuz at center might be able to work against some lineups, but against Denver that shit is laughable.
It's preseason, who cares? Let them experiment

Not many back to basket centers anymore anyways

I can’t wait for Zo to make Cobra better. We need him ASAP.
Yeah I don't see much that Rando is going to add that Lonzo can't give us plus more. I like the way he changed his shot a little bit. He needs to hit those open threes. He won't need to score in the paint with this team. He can just be a playmaker and hopefully a stat stuffer.

EDeadman94

Self-Requested Ban
Yeah I don't see much that Rando is going to add that Lonzo can't give us plus more. I like the way he changed his shot a little bit. He needs to hit those open threes. He won't need to score in the paint with this team. He can just be a playmaker and hopefully a stat stuffer.
Exactly. Once Zo adds some respect to his shot this team is going to be dangerous. The growing pains will come but this team reaching its peak is scary.

LeBron is used to it that's for sure

He needs some other all stars asap to let him rest and extend his career
You guys are too much. First pre-season game and you're talking about adding another player. Lets be honest, outside of this young core, this team haven't played together yet. Geeze, let them Gel for a bit.

You guys are too much. First pre-season game and you're talking about adding another player. Lets be honest, outside of this young core, this team haven't played together yet. Geeze, let them Gel for a bit.
I think it's pretty natural that LeBron can't sit a lot if Lakers plan to compete with the big boys

That said they should definitely be able to hold the fort a lot better than Cleveland

Fuck the Cavs btw. Who do they think they are.

The Lakers probably had the most turnover in the league, so I would expect them to take a minute to mesh.

If losses mount then ofcourse he will plays 48 minutes
Luke isn't Thibs. If anything he tends to play guys too little.

I think it's pretty natural that LeBron can't sit a lot if Lakers plan to compete with the big boys

That said they should definitely be able to hold the fort a lot better than Cleveland

Fuck the Cavs btw. Who do they think they are.
It's too early to tell. My bet is this team will gel and Lebron will get this rest.

Denver's just shooting the ball really well this quarter

It's really hard to watch this broadcast. Can the commentators at least try to be impartial? I know this is LeBron and all, but there's another team on the floor currently kicking his team's ass.