NBA Offseason 2018 |OT| LeBronZo brehs

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s such a momentum killer Ugh. But I’m gunna chill cause we did see a lot of good and has to find better rotations. How you feel about the starting lineup?
We need outside shooting if we are going to play small so I agree with starting McGee, though he is obviously not a great player. I don’t think we have a lot of options honestly. Rondo is meant to be Lonzo insurance and they are somewhat similar so the dropoff without Zo shouldn’t be huge. Ingram looks awesome but he isn’t enough. We have to figure out a way to get something from KCP and the McGee spot. KCP and McGee are not starters for any team that is any kind of contender. I think I would rather live with Kuz over KCP but I think I just hate KCP so that is probably not a rational thought.

EDeadman94

Self-Requested Ban
We need outside shooting if we are going to play small so I agree with starting McGee, though he is obviously not a great player. I don’t think we have a lot of options honestly. Rondo is meant to be Lonzo insurance and they are somewhat similar so the dropoff without Zo shouldn’t be huge. Ingram looks awesome but he isn’t enough. We have to figure out a way to get something from KCP and the McGee spot. KCP and McGee are not starters for any team that is any kind of contender. I think I would rather live with Kuz over KCP but I think I just hate KCP so that is probably not a rational thought.
Your not crazy at all for thinking that. I rather our best runners out there and I agree on Javale needing to stay as the starter—he adds that verticality.

Wagner is going to steal Zubac’s minutes quick.

Everyone was playing garbage outside of BI. Nuggets were shooting above 50% from the three point line.
During that timeframe Ingram was trying to force things and the ball wasn’t moving. He works much better off the ball with a facilitator next to him.

Wagner is going to steal Zubac’s minutes quick.

During that timeframe Ingram was trying to force things and the ball wasn’t moving. He works much better off the ball with a facilitator next to him.
Yes I agree that BI needs a facilitator playing with him. Lonzo will be great with he gets back. Still Denver's offensive output tonight is more so the Lakers not playing any defense.

FZZ tell your son to play Tuesday, I'm not a fan of Lance's game :/ I really don't want that dude taking up a lot of minutes.

Rondo was okay but it's clear he's fit for a back up point role.

Last edited:
First unit looked good, overall, 'cept for KCP. BI looks much, much better with a facilitator like LeBron on court, as I imagined. Team looked fast on offense, but really slow on defense, allowing uncontested 3s left and right. Preseason is time to try a bunch of different things and Luke went ham on that. Some stuff worked really well, some... didn't.

As JaVale said, it looked like a bunch of people who never played together and didn't yet have time to properly mesh well. It will get better.

When asked how far away he is from having his rotation set, Walton didn't hesitate. "Pretty far away," the Lakers' coach said.