NBA Offseason 2018 |OT| LeBronZo brehs

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st game of preseason ffs
Lakers fan have had a tough time recently.

We are pretty sure this is what Cleveland went through. Exactly the same thing.

So we expect all of you to be cheering for us when we run into Houston and Golden State.

Everyone loves an underdog. Or so I have been led to believe.

Time to put that to the test!

Will Fultz even play this year?
I thought he came out looking decent in that exhibition they had recently?

Dude is going to be wide open all year if Embiid can stay healthy. I think he will do fine. Maybe not a number 1 pick or that next level (known as the Lonzo zone), but if he can't get playing time on this Sixers team that is pretty alarming.

So we expect all of you to be cheering for us when we run into Houston and Golden State.

Lakers fans should rejoice. Anger and / or over-analysis just means a team is relevant (though they'll get some extra of both because of Lebron).

It's something I had never experienced in my life with the Warriors until a few years ago.
Hey, I got no problem with people being excited about their team. Getting angry because an injured player missed the 1st game of preseason, now that's too much.

Ehhh...

Will Fultz even play this year?
He looked pretty solid in first preseason game.

Lakers fans should rejoice. Anger and / or over-analysis just means a team is relevant (though they'll get some extra of both because of Lebron).

It's something I had never experienced in my life with the Warriors until a few years ago.
Can't wait for is the Steph playing too much golf articles when the Warriors lose 3 games in a row in January.

Fultz is our backup primary ballhandler. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start over Redick this season as well (we desperately need a 3 point shooter off of our bench).

Fultz looked a lot more confident, and his shot form went from a 2/10 to like 5/10 so there's been a shit ton of progress, but it's still not there. Luckily, he knows how to pass, is really athletic, willing to play defense too. He'll be really helpful, especially against teams like the Celtics who can roll out ludicrous amounts of wings and can guard the 1 better then Ben.

There's going to be massive growing pains, he barely played last year, so a lot of these games, especially early on are going to be rough, but young PGs take a long time to develop. He has the work ethic at least to get better and is super well liked by the team, so it's not like's a cancer either.

Hey, I got no problem with people being excited about their team. Getting angry because an injured player missed the 1st game of preseason, now that's too much.
Because of the hate Lonzo gets Laker fans are incredibly thirsty and desperate to be able to call out all of the haters.

Basically as in, whom on the Lakers is a legitimate NBA starter.

anyone in the NBA can start, doesn’t mean they should be .
Being a starter is very different than being a starter on a playoff or championship team.

All of the players in the NBA (outside of the bums in Boston) are amazing talents and they can all play. But its 5 guys on the court and you have to be able to be able to contribute to your particular team and finding a way to help them win.

EDeadman94

Self-Requested Ban
Lakers fans don’t give a fuck about preseason games. The point of last night was to see some of the off-season work these guys put in.

I was personally left impressed with BI’s fluidity, some flare screen concepts, the cutting, JaVale’s purpose, and the idea of what this team is going to look like when they reach their peak in transition.

KCP can kick rocks...

I wasn't cheering for the Cavs. Fuck 'em! I just root for whatever team has players I like.

GSW has Steph, Klay and Draymond so I like them.
OKC have Russ, PG13 and Adams so I like them too.
Lakers have LeBron and Kuz so I'll be cheering for them. Ingram and Hart are also nice.
Houston has Harden and Melo so I root against them. That is going to be painful to watch.
Nuggets and Jazz are good but I just don't watch them often for whatever reason.
Spurs I respect a lot but don't really watch.
Blazers and TWolves need to get their act together. Pelicans too tbh.

Everyone in the East other than the Pacers must fail.

Last edited:
I wasn't cheering for the Cavs. Fuck 'em! I just root for whatever team has players I like.

GSW has Steph, Klay and Draymond so I like them.
OKC have Russ, PG13 and Adams so I like them too.
Lakers have LeBron and Kuz so I'll be cheering for them. Ingram and Hart are also nice.
Houston has Harden and Melo so I root against them. That is going to be painful to watch.
Nuggets and Jazz are good but I just don't watch them often for whatever reason.
Spurs I respect a lot but don't really watch.
Blazers and TWolves need to get their act together. Pelicans too tbh.

Everyone in the East other than the Pacers must fail.
What about the Suns? Why would you leave the Suns out? What kind of monster are you?

FZZ Idk what to think but damn is LaVar ruining this kids career

as soon as that happened they lost their 15 point lead and ended up losing the whole game because he got ejected

LaMelo is their best player and was going head to head against an LKL team and dominating

at 17

Last edited: