NBA Offseason 2018 |OT| LeBronZo brehs

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew the Lakers were losing when I checked the thread midway through the Lakers game and only 2 pages had been added.
Unfortunately, last night went exactly as I thought it would, and any notions of them going 10-0 to start the season should be quieted. They are not a good team. They have older players that in their prime would have challenged GS.

Today they have Veterans who's best days are behind them with a bunch of young kids who have no idea what they are doing sometimes.

Losing last night continues a trend that I wish they could start breaking, just win. Just start a winning mentality. Take that next step. This going 0-4 in the pre season is unacceptable. We are using Lebron's energy up in games that dont matter, and the team cant win anyways.

If Luke cant get his shit together, I want him gone. This is garbage, this has to stop.

The Lakers have lost more games in the last 5 seasons than any other team in the NBA. This is unacceptable! Absolutely unacceptable.

Unfortunately, last night went exactly as I thought it would, and any notions of them going 10-0 to start the season should be quieted. They are not a good team. They have older players that in their prime would have challenged GS.

Today they have Veterans who's best days are behind them with a bunch of young kids who have no idea what they are doing sometimes.

Losing last night continues a trend that I wish they could start breaking, just win. Just start a winning mentality. Take that next step. This going 0-4 in the pres season is unacceptable.

If Luke cant get his shit together, I want him gone. This is garbage!
it's the 1st preseason game! They just got LeBron and a lot of new pieces, they will most likely have a slow start! The time to get rid of Luke was in the offseason when coach Bud was available, that opportunity has sailed now. Also, you got at best, the 5th best roster in the league. It's not like this is a new superteam that should go 74-8

it's the 1st preseason game! They just got LeBron and a lot of new pieces, they will most likely have a slow start! The time to get rid of Luke was in the offseason when coach Bud was available. Also, you got at best, the 5th best roster in the league. It's not like this is a new superteam that should go 74-8
5th best? some say not even top 10.

Losing last night continues a trend that I wish they could start breaking, just win. Just start a winning mentality. Take that next step. This going 0-4 in the pre season is unacceptable. We are using Lebron's energy up in games that dont matter, and the team cant win anyways.

If Luke cant get his shit together, I want him gone. This is garbage, this has to stop.

The Lakers have lost more games in the last 5 seasons than any other team in the NBA. This is unacceptable! Absolutely unacceptable.
Ignoring that it has only been a single preseason game, nobody expected the Lakers to start off rolling. even Magic, the ultimate hype man said he expects the team to take a while to come together. Also, the team isn't as old as you seem to think with Rondo and LeBron being the only "old" guys.

Unfortunately, last night went exactly as I thought it would, and any notions of them going 10-0 to start the season should be quieted. They are not a good team.
Lmao, the overreaction. Dude, first (preseason) game of a team where half of the roster never played together, a game where Luke just went "you know what, let's try some funky shit". If by game 15 of the regular season the roster hasn't gelled together and isn't playing above .5, then you'll have reason to have a meltdown. Until then, chill and enjoy the ride. It will be rough, but rough can be fun, too.

I didn't realize this was the sports talk radio thread...

Breh

It's preseason, relax lol.

Plus from what you said last year LeBron is gifted by the refs and makes NBA more corrupt than FIFA, so I'm sure the refs will help your team win a few games ;).

__

Jarate Will NBA OT move to Off-topic or stay in hangouts?

Lol you remember that?
Lol, yea. Dw about it, but trust me man, Lakers will be a solid team. Tons of factors will decide how far they can go: Health, Ingrams jump, etc. But your team will definitely win a good amount of games. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Hopefully we get a great season with great basketball.

You already put Walton on the hot seat lol

This season will be fun

Breh

It's preseason, relax lol.

Plus from what you said last year LeBron is gifted by the refs and makes NBA more corrupt than FIFA, so I'm sure the refs will help your team win a few games ;).

__

Jarate Will NBA OT move to Off-topic or stay in hangouts?
Dude has a Shinji avatar, way too fitting when it comes to optimism :S

there are advantages and disadvantages to not being in hangouts. We should always be trying to get an influx of new posters, and this is inherently necessary for that to happen.

Debatable.

Even though I have no issue with being in OT.
not debatable. We need a constant stream of new posters so that the thread doesnt become incestuous and cause the always inevitable infighting and that fractures the thread, or leads to the thread slowly dwindling until we have to do the same thing.

Ive been forum posting for like 15 years, ive been through this song and dance a lot. This is just something we got to do.

not debatable. We need a constant stream of new posters so that the thread doesnt become incestuous and cause the always inevitable infighting and that fractures the thread, or leads to the thread slowly dwindling until we have to do the same thing.

Ive been forum posting for like 15 years, ive been through this song and dance a lot. This is just something we got to do.
We need more Lakers fans now!