NBA Offseason 2018 |OT| LeBronZo brehs

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| LeBronZo...brehs
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| WE ARE ALL BIG BALLERS
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| Prelude to the Warriors 2019 NBA Championship
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| Because we not bout to watch the NFL in 2018 lmao
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| In Memory of Konex

NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| Konex curse no more.
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| Lebron eats kiwi
NBA RegulEra Season 2018-2019 |OT| "I'm a fun guy" - Kawhi eeheheheh..Ask something.

What if Kyrie is smarter than all of us, and believes in the Universe hologram theory.
Kyrie is literally that asshole that screams “think for yourself bruh 9/11 was an inside job don’t follow the SHEEPLE” because he read something on Instagram. Which is actually where he seems to get his flat earth bullshit from.

Even if he had a good reason for believing our planet is flat, he’s still a huge asshole.

Last edited:
Kyrie's reaction like "omg this is the last time I answer this questionnn ughhh"
as if it's tabloids prying into his girlfriend or something.

um no, people asked because they literally thought you might just be an idiot. They were concerned about your intelligence as an adult.
then they kept asking after weird deflecting answers

Did you play 3?
How is it better?
Have not played 3. But I had that $1 2 months gamepass promotion Microsoft did in August, and I was able to download it off Gamepass to try it out.

Playing it some more, there are my initial impressions:

- Presentation is sleek as hell. Graphics, stats, customization, winning races, etc. Everything just looks polished.

- Gorgeous. Kinda goes hand in hand with presentation, but the environment is done so well. The various seasons look distinct (as they should), the UK has tons of color, you see lamb/squirrels/birds, Hot Air Balloons in the Spring, Fireworks at night, etc.

- Soundtrack, been flipping through the radio stations and there's a lot to like. From Kendrick to Mozart. Not sure if it's possible to link your Spotify or something but that would've been a nice feature?

I know there's a demo out on XBL so you can check it out there. Or just get Gamepass lol.

I'm completely lost on what's happening? Denise was calling Lonzo out for being a deadbeat dad and not visiting Zoey enough?
They broke up.

It's all in the description of the post

Her friends were saying he "only sees his daughter once a week" but mans is an NBA player.

Messy shit, but Zo had his worst game when she traveled with him to New Orleans late in the season (the game where he missed like 9 3's). So it'll be good for him to cut her out, hopefully he isn't a deadbeat tho and is there for his daughter but we will see if Bron sets him straight on that.

I'm completely lost on what's happening? Denise was calling Lonzo out for being a deadbeat dad and not visiting Zoey enough?
I don't have all the details quite yet, but I think I've surmised that

a girl and guy had a kid not married and now doing child support.
crazy for an nba player

Have not played 3. But I had that $1 2 months gamepass promotion Microsoft did in August, and I was able to download it off Gamepass to try it out.

Playing it some more, there are my initial impressions:

- Presentation is sleek as hell. Graphics, stats, customization, winning races, etc. Everything just looks polished.

- Gorgeous. Kinda goes hand in hand with presentation, but the environment is done so well. The various seasons look distinct (as they should), the UK has tons of color, you see lamb/squirrels/birds, Hot Air Balloons in the Spring, Fireworks at night, etc.

- Soundtrack, been flipping through the radio stations and there's a lot to like. From Kendrick to Mozart. Not sure if it's possible to link your Spotify or something but that would've been a nice feature?

I know there's a demo out on XBL so you can check it out there. Or just get Gamepass lol.
Awesome. Going to buy!

As long as we are still on track for NBA Era Smash lobbies, play whatever boring racing games you want until then.

I just hate realistic racing games, I’m sure it’s good
I don’t like sim racers either. Honestly the last racing game I probably enjoyed was Burnout Paradise, and the last one I loved was Midnight Club 3. But Horizon really strikes a nice balance between arcade and sim.

They broke up.

It's all in the description of the post

Her friends were saying he "only sees his daughter once a week" but mans is an NBA player.

Messy shit, but Zo had his worst game when she traveled with him to New Orleans late in the season (the game where he missed like 9 3's). So it'll be good for him to cut her out, hopefully he isn't a deadbeat tho and is there for his daughter but we will see if Bron sets him straight on that.
Makes me sad after seeing that cute baby :|