Nintendo First-Party Thread

EAD Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I mentioned Aonuma’s thief game earlier. I really want it to be a real thing. He said Nintendo asked him. I can see him obliging.

You think Fujibiyashi is moving on? I guess it’s good to move on from the very top.
He's the only guy that could sell a new single player IP - "from the director who brought you BOTW, comes a new ...".

If they're asking the shepherd of a giant franchise to make a new series, I don't think we have to worry much about never getting new IPs. Whether Aonuma ultimately decided to move out of his Zelda comfort zone is still unknown, of course. But judging from the bizarre early BotW concepts (UFOs, metalhead Ganondorf, etc) there is some room for the staff to stretch their legs in a new setting.

What was the new single-player IPs that sold over 5m this last 5 years ?

Unless it is openworld (which will need a lot of effort and therefore is more cautionously used on a strong IP), there are not a lot of them.

That's just the state of the market, Nintendo's internal team are focused on best-selling franchise.

External teams like Monolith or a combinaison of passion project/timing like with ARMS are the 2 big possibilities.
To be fair there haven't been many big new single player IPs this gen in general. The indie and AA space has been where those types of game having been living outside of a few open world new IP. There we're certainly plenty last gen that were successful, it's just hard to monetize long term in comparison to open world games. I wouldn't be surprised if Sekiro pulls those numbers though.

Anyway, I don't think it has to be purely single player. There's certainly a number of new IPs that have done both or blended the two to a fair amount of success. Beyond that I think Nintendo should probably be making a couple more open world games given current trends, and maybe take a shot at the rogue-like/lite genre given the current high popularity there as well.

I don’t think 2018 was necessarily a “bad” year, but they consciously leaned on ports and indies to reinforce portability as a major value-add. I think holding off on big first party titles til Q4 was purposeful.

It’ll be interesting to see them leverage the pressure from buyers to pump out more AAA hits, while also making sure third parties get an even playing field.

I’ll say this: I bought more third party games this year than I ever did on a Nintendo console, and it’s mostly because the first party games I love weren’t released. Like it or not, Nintendo fans aren’t gonna take a great third party game over a great first party one. If there’s a big Nintendo IP drought, it’s coz they’re letting something else shine.
I didnt realize this but it is funny how similar to 2013 3DS lineup and 2019 Switch lineup is.

I do think we will see a Zelda title release on Switch next year. Aonuma confirmed that the 2D Zelda team was still working on a project and that he was pushing them to do a major overhaul like BotW was for 3D Zelda. He made these comments when doing interviews and PR stuff for BotW's release. He also showed off a 2D version of BotW that the team had made when they were experimenting. So I think the next Zelda project to release on Switch is likely a 2D one. For reference here has been the release schedule for Zelda titles since OoT:
OoT-98
MM-00
OoA/OoS- 01
ALttP/FS- 2002
TWW- 2002
FSA- 2004
TMC- 2004
TP- 2006
PH-2007
Link's Crossbow Training- 2007
ST- 2009
OoT 3DS- 2011
SS-2011
ALBW- 2013
TWW HD- 2013
MM 3DS- 2015
TFH-2015
TP HD- 2016
BOTW- 2017

Whether its a remake/port or a brand new 2D Zelda. I think we will see one next year.

I think we will have to see what else Nintendo and 3rd parties have up their sleeve for 2019. If Nintendo releases Smash Bros, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 4 and Metroid Prime 4 all within about a year time frame. It'll be like the 2nd coming of the Gamecube all in one year. Speaking of which, I hope 2019 will be the year that Capcpom finally gives us RE4 HD portable on Switch with gyro assisted aiming. I would also love RE5 portable.

I dont think it was intentional. Yoshi and Fire Emblem were supposed to be released this year. Smash just barely makes this year. Also rumors earlier this year suggested Gamefreak wasnt as confident that they would make 2018 as Nintendo was. Also while 3rd parties have a tendency to struggle on Nintendo consoles. The last major 3rd party exclusive that had Worldwide appeal was RE4 and even then Capcom announced the PS2 version before the GCN title released. There have been a number of major AAA 3rd party titles that are geared to the Japanese audience that have performed great on Nintendo handhelds such as Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter.

Overall, I'd say 2018 was a decent year. The lineup was filled with a lot of ports but it was a very diverse lineup of software that appeals to a broader audience than Nintendo platforms typically do. Indies also were unexpected surprises with Celeste, Hollow Knight and Dead Cells.

I think BotW will end up close to Odyssey LTD. While BotW has stronger legs. Odyssey had a much stronger launch and is still selling as well.
I don't understand that point of leaning on ports when they released more new games on Switch this year than ports. From Nintendo itself, there was 3 ports (Bayonetta 2, DK TF, Captain Toad), along one other which is based on their IP by Koei Tecmo in which they published on the west (Hyrule Warriors) and two games published by them on the for Square Enix (DQ Builders and The World Ends with You Final Remix).

The Last of Us is the only non-open world I can think of. It definitely isn't encouraging. Maybe it can be a great sp and mp game.

Monolith makes sense to me. A single player action game

Let Sakurai loose again. Go back to KI or make another sp and mp masterpiece. That idea would probably sound crazy to Nintendo though. Even if the launch had the glaring control issue in the way, performance really wasn't all that great for the amount of effort. Tbf, they also dropped the game from promotion pretty quickly imo.
I mean, It's Sakurai who decide what he does. He accepted Smash, now he'll be on it for some years probably with DLC and post-launch support. lol

Does Sakurai even care to make another KI game? I thought he said it was a one and done thing.

This is what I want from the Zelda or Mario team. This was early concept art for Botw Guardians.

Look how scary and creepy they look. And in the end they don’t fit with a Zelda universe. I want these ideas in a brand new big single player IP. This is so different. They could make a horror game lol. There’s so much intelligence at that company.

Does Sakurai even care to make another KI game? I thought he said it was a one and done thing.

This is what I want from the Zelda or Mario team. This was early concept art for Botw Guardians.

Look how scary and creepy they look. And in the end they don’t fit with a Zelda universe. I want these ideas in a brand new big single player IP. This is so different. They could make a horror game lol. There’s so much intelligence at that company.
Keep in mind Sakurai also said he was never working on another Smash game after every release. At the very least I hope Nintendo makes an HD port/remake of Uprising on Switch with better controls. I feel the Switch audience would work well with Uprising. Although who knows, Sakurai may just be tied up with Smash DLC for the next few years and then begin work on the next one for Switch 2. I hope that isnt the case and Sakurai will be able to work on other projects.

Also yeah, I love the early concept art of BotW as it shows off a lot of creativity and ideas within the team. The art you've shown could easily work for a new ip or even Metroid(prime).

Nobody is talking about those. We’re talking about big single player experiences. Nintendo hasn’t done a new single player IP in a very long time and that was Monolith.
While it is multiplayer focused, people shouldn't sleep on Splatoons single player. It's a very good 5-10 hour campaign. The quality of the levels are reminiscent of Galaxy's levels. If it had a more substantial overworld, the campaign would be about at the same level as the 3D Mario titles. Not too mention the Octo expansion. Again it isnt single player focused and the campaign isn't as big as Zelda or Mario. It is still very solid.

Also Kid Icarus Uprising may as well be a new ip.

Aonuma's thief game? I actually think there is a chance Aonuma will have Fujibayashi work on a new IP while Tominaga will take the DLC team + new Zelda staff hired to make a BOTW sequel. See y'all in 2020!
I hope you're right. Although I could see the next 3D Zelda being more of a unique spin on the BotW gameplay and formula like MM and Zelda 2. One that heavily reuses assets but also wouldn't necessarily compete with BotW. Aonuma said at E3 2017 that the team had a strong desire to make a Sheik spin off. In the above scenario, It would be interesting if the BotW team split into two with one working on a new ip and the other working on a Sheik spin off. Both of which release sometime in 2020/2021. Then the teams reconverge to make the next major 3D Zelda title(difference between Zelda 1 to ALttP or OoT to WW/TP) as a dual Switch/ Switch 2.0 title in 2023.

The talk about singleplayer games has me wondering how people would react to a GaaS in the vein of Warframe or Destiny by Nintendo. It would fit perfectly alongside their Splatoon and the likes.
That's something I've been wanting from them for a long time. A game that would be perfectly fine solo but also fun co-op, and with a ton of loot to grind for.

Nintendo doesn't make enough loot-grind games in general. The last one I can think of is Kid Icarus Uprising.

That's something I've been wanting from them for a long time. A game that would be perfectly fine solo but also fun co-op, and with a ton of loot to grind for.

Nintendo doesn't make enough loot-grind games in general. The last one I can think of is Kid Icarus Uprising.
I think if Dragalia Lost is successful, they're going to expand it to consoles as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they were already working on it, in fact.

Monolith's new IP might be something in this vein as well. They did make Soma Bringer after all.

Just came here to ask if there is any info on who is doing the new games announced in the last Direct (Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing) and also Yoshi's Crafted World.

I started wondering if Ridley's appearance is taking cues from MP4 once we saw the plunger in the LM3 trailer.
It’s possible. We’ll look back at the trailer once MP4 and Ridley are revealed.

Just came here to ask if there is any info on who is doing the new games announced in the last Direct (Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing) and also Yoshi's Crafted World.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is probably Next Level Games. Animal Crossing is a team at Nintendo EPD. Yoshi’s Crafted World is Good-Feel.

We need a Fatal Frame game on this console. I'd even settle for a port of Maiden of Black Water. Do you have to use the gamepad to play that game?
Yes, as-is you have to (it did not support the Pro Controller). Nothing that couldn't be redesigned to work like the other games (4, 2 Wii Edition), though.

We need a Fatal Frame game on this console. I'd even settle for a port of Maiden of Black Water. Do you have to use the gamepad to play that game?
Yes, as-is you have to (it did not support the Pro Controller). Nothing that couldn't be redesigned to work like the other games (4, 2 Wii Edition), though.
^This.
Given KT's relationship with Nintendo, and what they've said about Fatal Frame in the past years, I'm sure we'll see a new one this gen.

EAD Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
^This.
Given KT's relationship with Nintendo, and what they've said about Fatal Frame in the past years, I'm sure we'll see a new one this gen.
What's the point though? Nintendo produced and published the last 5 games and the returns were never there. That chapter seems closed. I'm not sure what's left to explore with their relationship if the Nintendo x Warriors run is over as well.

There may be a new Fatal Frame but I would not take it for granted, far from it. The sales of that ip have always been abysmal.

Horror is a complicated genre to sell if it is not with low budget games.

I started wondering if Ridley's appearance is taking cues from MP4 once we saw the plunger in the LM3 trailer.
I really doubt it. Sakurai just made a mostly original design for Ridley to get him to fit into Smash as a smaller playable character, and that's kinda it.

I know there's speculation that Fox, Falco and Wolf's redesigns are the ones being used in Star Fox Grand Prix, since they aren't 1-1 with Zero's.
Fox and Falco are just their old Brawl/Command selfs wearing clothing from Zero. I think Sakurai made a mostly original design for Wolf because well, his Zero look is pretty plain looking, and he wanted it to look more battle ready.

The Ultimate design just looks better for a fighting game, honestly.

So really, the hints towards LM3 in Simon's trailer are pretty interesting, but outside of that, I think you guys are just looking too far into things, lol. Sakurai justs like to take creative liberties with the playable characters in Smash, that's all.

What's the point though? Nintendo produced and published the last 5 games and the returns were never there. That chapter seems closed. I'm not sure what's left to explore with their relationship if the Nintendo x Warriors run is over as well.
The same point as previous games.
It fills a genre they don't have. The games don't sell worse than before at least, and there's the usual excuse of WiiU killing the potential of most games that were there.

I’m reading how MS is growing Playground to 400 employees. It’s crazy to see how big Sony and Microsoft studios are.

Why won’t Nintendo do the same for Retro? It’s not like they have to be 400 employees to make huge movie blockbuster games, but they can still make big games (more than one)

I’m reading how MS is growing Playground to 400 employees. It’s crazy to see how big Sony and Microsoft studios are.

Why won’t Nintendo do the same for Retro? It’s not like they have to be 400 employees to make huge movie blockbuster games, but they can still make big games (more than one)
my assumption is that because Retro is a subsidiary, they control their own growth

I don't think Nintendo is interested to make games with some of these mega budgets.

I don't think Nintendo is interested to make games with some of these mega budgets.
I’m not saying to make mega budget games, but they can have more people to make more than one game at a time. Imagine if Retro is making two games with DKC:TF budget at a time.

I just love Retro because they’re a western oriented studio, so they bring different thoughts and ideas to the board with the same pedigree as Japan’s studios. The key part is “pedigree”. They should be churning out more games. It’s so sad how they haven’t put out a brand new game in what will be over 5 years.

Based on LinkedIn Retro has indeed been growing pretty heavily over the past few years. I don't remember when exactly it was but their official employee count was ~70 just a few years ago and LinkedIn now says it's closer to 130.

For some games and genres, more people do not make the game better, rather the opposite.

Drastically increasing your number of employees in a short time only makes sense if you have firm future plans that require them, otherwise you end up as Telltale.

For some games and genres, more people do not make the game better, rather the opposite.

Drastically increasing your number of employees in a short time only makes sense if you have firm future plans that require them, otherwise you end up as Telltale.
Telltale isn't owned by Nintendo the last time I checked. Microsoft is growing a first party studio that has high pedigree and high quality games by a lot. They're doing that for making a better and bigger game with tons of money behind it.

Nintendo, obviously doesn't operate nowhere near Microsoft and Sony (even big third party devs) in terms of finances. You don't need more employees to make a game better (which no one is even arguing lol). It's to make more games at a time like a DKC:TF budget type of games. It's not about making better quality games. Retro has proven themselves for high quality games with the staff they have.

Telltale isn't owned by Nintendo the last time I checked. Microsoft is growing a first party studio that has high pedigree and high quality games by a lot. They're doing that for making a better and bigger game with tons of money behind it.

Nintendo, obviously doesn't operate nowhere near Microsoft and Sony (even big third party devs) in terms of finances. You don't need more employees to make a game better (which no one is even arguing lol). It's to make more games at a time like a DKC:TF budget type of games.
Microsoft desperately needs more first party, Nintendo does not.

You can not operate a company by making it grow without control, producing more and more and expecting to sell everything.

Retro Studios could have 400 employees, that if they enter dev hell in a project, they would still not get anything out, like Crackdown 3.

Nintendo's growth has been slow but steady. MS and Sony might expand their studios in explosive bursts but they are also very prone to shut down studios altogether:

Microsoft
ACES Studio (2009)
Digital Anvil (2006)
Ensemble Studios (2009)
FASA Studio (2007)
Lionhead Studios (2016)
Press Play (2016)

Sony
989 Studios (2005)
BigBig Studios (2012)
Guerilla Cambridge (2017)
Evolution Studios (2016)
Incognito Entertainment (2009)
Psygnosis/Studio Liverpool (2012)
Zipper Interactive (2012)

Nintendo

I think Captain Toad 2 is coming next year using the Odyssey engine led by 1-UP in cooperation with Tokyo EPD. 1-UP has been steadily growing in recent years (heck, even just in 2018 they've gone from 37 -> 44 at present).

EAD Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
my assumption is that because Retro is a subsidiary, they control their own growth
They control who they hire, but not how big the company can be. All subsidiaries have directors/auditors from their parent.

Nintendo can sell 15 million copies of a game and still approach the sequel as conservative as ever.

Based on LinkedIn Retro has indeed been growing pretty heavily over the past few years. I don't remember when exactly it was but their official employee count was ~70 just a few years ago and LinkedIn now says it's closer to 130.
Yup. That was in Summer 2015 when Nintendo released those numbers. That was in regards to full time employees though... I'm sure a decent amount of the 130 are contractors though. If I recall, around 100 worked on Tropical Freeze including contractors, plus 25 more from Monster Games during the final months of development.

Nintendo announcing titles ahead of time gives fans what they want and that’s a future that they can see. I’m glad they announced MP4, AC, LM3 and Bayonetta 3.
It's such a hit and miss strategy for me, though. Yes, games like Bayo3 and MP4 probably benefit from being known about to get people hyped for the system, but games like Sushi Striker, Crafted World, Code Name S.T.E.A.M., and TMS#FE arguably suffered because of their early reveals.

I didn't think about this but I think its possible. Although perhaps not release until 2020.
Iirc, the first game's development was about 1 year, which is why I said next year (assuming they started dev after the port finished).

I'm really curious to see what the next few years will look like for the Switch. Development cycles have led to a situation where most of Nintendo's biggest IP's have been released very early in the system's life, and I can't imagine many of them will get sequels. I mean, if follow-ups to Super Mario Odyssey and BotW aren't scheduled for ~2020 it would be absolute madness, but...there won't be another Smash. I really can't see there being another Splatoon. Even Mario Kart 9 seems like it would be redundant given the success of MK8DX. Usually these big-hitter titles are more spaced apart, but with them all coming at once it will be interesting to see which franchises get pushed as 'headline' games for 2021 and beyond.

I guess annualised Pokemon will help, and Fire Emblem may be at a point where it gets a new release every couple of years. Kirby almost definitely will. Good-Feel's Yoshi games tend to come a lot slower, though. I echo the sentiment mentioned earlier that I wish Nintendo would grow some of their studios (Retro especially) so they could handle multiple games at once. It sucks that most of these devs basically won't be heard from again for another 2-3 years.

Nintendo announcing titles ahead of time gives fans what they want and that’s a future that they can see. I’m glad they announced MP4, AC, LM3 and Bayonetta 3.
Yep - I definitely like having a roadmap of games to expect within the next year.

I just wish they would show more of them. Feels blue ball inducing to just show off a generic title card and nothing more. I was excited for the AC reveal in the moment, but the more I think about it the less it means since all they did was affirm what most expected anyway considering it will be 7+ years since the last main game.

I'm really curious to see what the next few years will look like for the Switch. Development cycles have led to a situation where most of Nintendo's biggest IP's have been released very early in the system's life, and I can't imagine many of them will get sequels. I mean, if follow-ups to Super Mario Odyssey and BotW aren't scheduled for ~2020 it would be absolute madness, but...there won't be another Smash. I really can't see there being another Splatoon. Even Mario Kart 9 seems like it would be redundant given the success of MK8DX. Usually these big-hitter titles are more spaced apart, but with them all coming at once it will be interesting to see which franchises get pushed as 'headline' games for 2021 and beyond.

I guess annualised Pokemon will help, and Fire Emblem may be at a point where it gets a new release every couple of years. Kirby almost definitely will. Good-Feel's Yoshi games tend to come a lot slower, though. I echo the sentiment mentioned earlier that I wish Nintendo would grow some of their studios (Retro especially) so they could handle multiple games at once. It sucks that most of these devs basically won't be heard from again for another 2-3 years.

Yep - I definitely like having a roadmap of games to expect within the next year.
My guess from the beginning, based on how the console was designed, the partner involved, what they've been hinting during the nx days, how the games are developed, and what i believe makes sense in the context of annual iterations of mobile devices, is that they will push a "pro" hardware in 2 years. And at that time most if not all the heavy hitters from the first year, Splatoon and Mario kart included, will receive a sequel with specific enhancements on the new hardware while being 100% work the OG switch which will be supported for 5-6 years. If no new expansion of splatoon and no dlc for Mario kart gets revealed within the next 6 months, I'll be even more convinced of that.

It's such a hit and miss strategy for me, though. Yes, games like Bayo3 and MP4 probably benefit from being known about to get people hyped for the system, but games like Sushi Striker, Crafted World, Code Name S.T.E.A.M., and TMS#FE arguably suffered because of their early reveals.
I don't think calling announced and released within less than a year (Sushi Striker, CN STEAM) "early reveals" in the same breath as TMS#FE is appropriate.

I don't think calling announced and released within less than a year (Sushi Striker, CN STEAM) "early reveals" in the same breath as TMS#FE is appropriate.
Obviously the length of time & circumstances are different, but Steam and SS (and Ever Oasis come to think of it) could probably have benefited from 3-4 months from announcement to release more than 1 year plus, being mid-scale quirky, new IP. TMS's mistake was announcing before the ink on the contract was dry and inadvertently setting expectations wrong.

I just wish they would show more of them. Feels blue ball inducing to just show off a generic title card and nothing more. I was excited for the AC reveal in the moment, but the more I think about it the less it means since all they did was affirm what most expected anyway considering it will be 7+ years since the last main game.
I do agree showing just a title card sucks. I know Animal Crossing has stuff they can show, but they really want to save all the 2019 footage of these big games for 2019.

I could see some of their big AAA studios splitting up to develop different spins on their franchise as well as new ips. Here is something I could see happening:

Zelda team- they haven't gone 2 years without a Zelda release since 1998. So I expect to see Zelda in some form next year. We know the 2D Zelda team is still working on something, so I could see that releasing in 2019 with another Zelda projects from the Zelda team in 2022. I also think we could see OoT, MM, WW, TP and SS remasters spread throughout the Switch's lifetime. We discussed this previously in this thread but I think the 3D Zelda team could split up with one developing a Sheik spinoff and the other team developing a new ip.

3D Mario Team- I think we will see a new 3D Mario in 2020. I could see them pursue a new linear 3D Mario multiplayer platformer. They could split up the teams and have one team develop a SM3DW followup while the other team develops a new ip. I also could see them have 1up develop a captain toad sequel with their oversight.

Monolith- We know their next project is a new ip which will likely release in 2020. I also think we could see a Xenoblade Chronicles X remaster in 2019/2020. At some point in the Switch's lifetime they will probably release Xenoblade Chronicles 3. They are also opening up a new studio to work on additional projects. Some are curious if they could be working on a Dragalia Lost Switch.

Retro- Personally, Star Fox Grand Prix sounds exciting. If rumors are to be believed and given Retro's pedigree. I think it could go very well. I think we could see it announced in the March direct for a fall release. They probably dont want to talk about it until Starlink gets a chance. I hope they can develop more games in the future as the wait has been bad.

2D Mario team- another studio that has been mysteriously been absent on switch. They last released mario maker on wii u in 2015. 3 and a half years later they will have NSMBU DX to show for it. Given their output previously, they probably have been putting a lot of work into Mario Maker Switch which could be a 2019 title. After that though I'm unsure. Miyamoto and Tezuka had been talking about new artstyles, new ideas and evolving 2D Mario in 2016. Maybe in 2020 or 2021 they release a new 2D Mario that is very different from NSMBU and an experience that cant be replicated on Mario Maker.

Gamefreak: tbh Town through me off in terms of development. Here is what I could see happening for their switch output(I'm assuming that Switch 2 will happen around 2023):
2018-Pokemon LGP/LGE(directed by Masuda)
2019- Town(directed by James Turner) and Pokemon Gen 8(directed by Morimoto)
2020- Pokemon Gen 8 DLC(new pokemon, new forms and a new story) that releases along with a physical pseudo third version(directed by Iwao)
2021- Pokemon Gen 4 remake(directed by Ohmori)
2022- Pokemon Let's Go 2 Johto
2023- Pokemon Gen 9 (directed by Morimoto)- Switch and Switch 2 compatible
2024- Pokemon Gen 9 DLC (directed by Iwao)

Intelligent Systems- We will see the first Fire Emblem in 2019 and I think another one is likely to come to the Switch late in its lifetime like 2022. Although we will likely see remakes and spinoffs in between that time as well. Paper Mario is in desperate need of a shakeup or a break. However, I think we could see the Paper Mario teams next project by 2020. I could also see Intelligent Systems assisting in developing Wario Ware Switch for a 2020-2021 title.

Wario Ware/Rhythm Heaven/Friend Collection team- I could see them releasing Mobile/eshop entries in these series. Wario Ware will probably have its own full fledged physical release with the help of outside studios.

Mario Kart/Arms team- I think they could have a project ready by 2019-2020. I think it could be a different ip like a Switch Motor Sports with Pilot Wings, Wave Race and Excitebike sequels packed in the game. I could see them trying to go after a more casual audience while also allowing enough depth to satisfy fans of the games. I could see them releasing Arms 2 in 2021 or so. Given how Mario Kart 8 DX has been selling, I think they should just hold off until Switch 2 launch for the next Mario Kart. Although MK8 DX DLC would be appreciated.

Metroid- If Metroid Prime 4 releases in 2019 and is succesful. I could see Nintendo fund a Metroid Prime 5 for 2022. I also think Sakamoto is working on a new 2D Metroid with Mercury Steam that could be out in 2020.

Sakurai- I expect him to work on Smash DLC for most of 2019. Hopefully after that he has time to work on a different non-smash project. Maybe he could make a Kid Icarus Uprising 2 for 2022. Or at the least a Kid Icarus Uprising HD remaster. Although I wouldn't be surprised if after Ultimate DLC he begins work on Smash Mobile.

Splatoon/Animal Crossing team- probably a Splatoon Spinoff in 2021/2022 with Splatoon 3 scheduled for launch year for Switch 2.

Last edited: