October Wrasslin' |OT| Historic Levels of Ultraviolence

Serene

Community Resettler
Well, it's still better than the fucking Jeff Jarrett OT. Or the Ember Moon one.

Here's an idea, themed monthly threads about wrestlers that are, and stay with me on this one because it's tricky...ACTUALLY GOOD. Fuck, what a concept! With that in mind, I'm calling dibs on the Terry Funkvember OT.
I have already claimed November for a noted very good wrestler, thank you very much

It is a shame that they had to rename Vordell Walker on NXT.

Can WWE release Kona Reeves and Angelo Dawkins so they can stink up MLW and Impact already?

Well I saw an interview today with Old Man Taker and some Pastor preacher. And they say wrestlers are fake.

Anyhow, looks like McCool helped Mark find the Lord despite his fear of spontaneously combusting once entering a church.

god daniel bryan sucks
I hope you aren’t being serious.

It’s his wife, and the mother of his child. Also the woman who loves him so much that she put up with him returning to a dangerous career when he didn’t have to. With all that, did you really expect him to throw her under the bus?

Serene

Community Resettler

It’s his wife, and the mother of his child. Also the woman who loves him so much that she put up with him returning to a dangerous career when he didn’t have to. With all that, did you really expect him to throw her under the bus?
Bear with him, he’s still bummed that he lost #fiveyears and his Okada/Bryan dreams all in the span of a few months

This is all true. He also sucks. It's all true.

Serene

Community Resettler
This will be worse than the Jarrett and Ember threads.

I motion that there should be no Joshi threads until January to keep Joshuary sacred.
This is not going to be a joshi thread

It will be a thread about an individual

A singular force of good in wrestling today

Could part of the attendance issue with Fighting Spirit Unleashed be that we only had like 3 matches announced until last Sunday or Monday?

I don't know if that's normal for NJPW or if there's a good reason for it, but if I was trying to sell tickets to something, I'd probably do a better job letting people know what's going to be on the card ahead of time.

Could part of the attendance issue with Fighting Spirit Unleashed be that we only had like 3 matches announced until last Sunday or Monday?

I don't know if that's normal for NJPW or if there's a good reason for it, but if I was trying to sell tickets to something, I'd probably do a better job letting people know what's going to be on the card ahead of time.
NJPW always announces matches last minute, in Japan it works out for them, the rest of the world.... eeeeh?

For example, King of Pro Wrestling is in a week and all we know for sure is the triple threat match.

NJPW always announces matches last minute, in Japan it works out for them, the rest of the world.... eeeeh?

For example, King of Pro Wrestling is in a week and all we know for sure is the triple threat match.
It's like... either do a fun house show card, announce all the matches well in advance to build excitement and admit that the big shows that take place beforehand have no real bearing on the matchups... OR keep the card a secret, but then when it IS revealed, make it a fucking sick ass card.

instead they wait and wait and wait (and thus no one buys tickets)... and the card is meh (and thus no one buys tickets). good job guys.