October Wrasslin' |OT| Historic Levels of Ultraviolence

Anything happen on RAW? I only watched the first bit then had to change the channel on account that watching WWE made me feel like my brain was being carved out of my skull.

Anything happen on RAW? I only watched the first bit then had to change the channel on account that watching WWE made me feel like my brain was being carved out of my skull.
Apparently Elias brought about the greatest heat in years and they let Ruby Riott hit Ronda a few times. I might actually watch the Hulu cut tomorrow.

Raw 20 years ago

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/October_5,_1998_Monday_Night_RAW_results

Naito constantly keeping Hiromu present is beautiful.

Loved the 6 end on the roulette wheel.

So hyped.

It’s time for the best Stable in wrestling to re-take the top spot.
Its awesome low key story-telling. They always portray Hiromu as the crazy youngest kid who Naito loves but is kinda worried about.

Its awesome low key story-telling. They always portray Hiromu as the crazy youngest kid who Naito loves but is kinda worried about.
Naito embracing Daryl and Daryl Jr is such an understated beautiful element of Naito’s character.

Naito cares. He just hides it with tranquilo or more specifically he knows what’s actually important and what isn’t. It’s why LIJ is a family, while Suzuki-gun is just a gang, Bullet Club is just a stable of friends and Chaos is just a loose affiliation