October Wrasslin' |OT| Historic Levels of Ultraviolence

Serene

Community Resettler
That would be amazing, but he's headed back to the fed.
Nah, I don't think that's it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Meltzer is just colaborating with his friends and direct sources yet again, and PAC is indeed doing something NJPW/Behind the Elite related

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
the "Neville's going back!!" thing is a joke

your evidence is he was in the area where they do medicals

he just did the exact same thing as CM Punk and they just lost a lawsuit with him over claims of mistreatment, it would certainly make sense to test him and make sure he signs bullshit so he doesn't say a bunch of shit on colt cabanas podcast

hur dur the tv deal durr

we've seen this with Jericho how many times this year? if someone actually gives a fuck and wants something to be a surprise for a company you can make it happen very easily by not having a bunch of marks spilling your news. No idea if he actually shows up in New Japan or something but let's wait until there's actual evidence because last we've heard he is free and can work wherever

Serene

Community Resettler
I read somewhere that Neville had a family issue he was sorting and that’s probably why he’s gone silent for a bit.

But who knows. There’s both the KOPW and DG mystery spots that he could show up in during the next month.

I read somewhere that Neville had a family issue he was sorting and that’s probably why he’s gone silent for a bit.

But who knows. There’s both the KOPW and DG mystery spots that he could show up in during the next month.
He was seen by someone on reddit at a hospital accompanying his mother a couple days before word of his release started spreading, I think. That's where that theory comes from

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
YL stay in excursion for a long time, so it will be too soon for Oka or Kawato. The match is against Chaos, I smell a betrayal. So Yoh or Sho.
I mean a betrayal would make it two new members since the new one is already in that tag

I get that they'll split R3K eventually but I think it's too early...

This type of handicap matches happen everywhere in situation like this one. Specially in lucha.
Still feels like a huge reach to me. There's nothing there to make me think one of 3K will defect to LIJ. Especially not with Jay/Gedo's new stable in the process of forming and the seeds that have been planted there with SHO/YOH.

Still feels like a huge reach to me. There's nothing there to make me think one of 3K will defect to LIJ. Especially not with Jay/Gedo's new stable in the process of forming and the seeds that have been planted there with SHO/YOH.
Chaos is imploding. So it makes sense for members of the faction to abandon the old leader and look for a new faction.

YL stay in excursion for a long time, so it will be too soon for Oka or Kawato. The match is against Chaos, I smell a betrayal. So Yoh or Sho.
honestly wouldn't mind this

both sho and yoh are awesome and kinda feel like whatever in the jr tag division

it also moves both men up to jr heavyweight singles division, replaces ospreay (as he's going to heavyweight) and hiromu as he recovers.

All that Seattle crowd accomplished tonight was to convince Vince to double down on writing the only heel archetype he knows of again and again for the next 100 years

Good job Seattle

honestly wouldn't mind this

both sho and yoh are awesome and kinda feel like whatever in the jr tag division

it also moves both men up to jr heavyweight singles division, replaces ospreay (as he's going to heavyweight) and hiromu as he recovers.
Yeah, the Jr. Tag division is a walking corpse ever since Sydal, Ricochet, Re-Dragon and The YB left. And both Sho and Yoh show too much potential to be in a dead division, heck they can bulk up a little and get the Ibushi body and move to HW.

I think I remember Paul Heyman getting a beer tossed at him at a WWECW show was the last time I seen that kind of thing in a major promotion.

And I think theb the follwing week he shows up with guards with shields around him.

I think I remember Paul Heyman getting a beer tossed at him at a WWECW show was the last time I seen that kind of thing in a major promotion.

And I think theb the follwing week he shows up with guards with shields around him.
That was an extremely(hehe) special case. It was the WWECW show that was originally booked to be filmed at the ECW Arena, but was moved back to an after Smackdown show, because apparently the buildings conditions weren’t good enough for the WWE’s TV standards. So the fans were already a little disgruntled. But it also came after RVD & Sabu were arrested for a DWI, and possession of narcotics. So not only did they see the writing off of RVD, but the heel turn of quite possibly ECW’s biggest face(Paul Heyman), and what some would say at the time was the true sign of the ECW “selling out”, that being Big Show as ECW champ.

It was the perfect storm.

Serene

Community Resettler
What are they going to do when everybody throws garbage? Throw them all out?

Fans back then were surprisingly a lot smarter about that fact.

WCW probably also encouraged it.
Arenas and the companies were much more lenient about this stuff before every single major event in the US became a mass shooting hazard