One Piece |OT3| Undo the Future that is Kaido

I see a lot of people are looking for swordsmen when the prophecy talks about 9 Samurai. I think this little bit from Ginrummy will be important for this:

Completely forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me!

Jaya as in the arc, right? I really liked it. Loved how it kinda set up Doflamingo and how Blackbeard was introduced. Also that "It's not him, it's "them" " quote on Zoro's part is still in my mind.

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate Gotta be Luffy
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw Law or Hawkins
Favorite Marine Garp or Fujitora
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) Blackbeard. Such a good villain. Sakazuki tied for second with his obsession for absolute justice though
Favorite Arc Marineford
Favorite Location Enies Lobby, the always day thing was really fascinating. Made it feel "holy"
Favorite Punch Luffy punching Charlos

Love all the lore introduced in the Reverie and all the hints that are being dropped. Kinda wish there'd be a Wano break so we could get more. Favorite part of WCI was definitely Luffy vs Katakuri. I kinda disliked WCI because all the antagonists were... gross? Especially Big Mom.
Yea it’s that one. Great arc just about everyone that has any lines in that arc comes away with a memorable line. Also helps that Odas art was on point the entire time.
Also nice favorite picks.

Oh snap top of the page. Gotta bide my time till Uosopp blesses us.

Last edited:
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate Gotta be Luffy
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw Law or Hawkins
Favorite Marine Garp or Fujitora
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) Blackbeard. Such a good villain. Sakazuki tied for second with his obsession for absolute justice though
Favorite Arc Marineford
Favorite Location Enies Lobby, the always day thing was really fascinating. Made it feel "holy"
Favorite Punch Luffy punching Charlos

Love all the lore introduced in the Reverie and all the hints that are being dropped. Kinda wish there'd be a Wano break so we could get more. Favorite part of WCI was definitely Luffy vs Katakuri. I kinda disliked WCI because all the antagonists were... gross? Especially Big Mom.
Nice! Enies Lobby for the location is particularly interesting cause I haven't heard it discussed much as a place before. But I do agree it's cool. Hawkins was unexpected.

Gotta admit I'm hurt by you disliking WCI but I can't deny the reasoning lol. And yeah I would love to check in on Reverie again. I wonder how that event will be handled with the Wano arc, chronology-wise and if we'll ever even see it more while the SH are still in Wano.

Nice! Enies Lobby for the location is particularly interesting cause I haven't heard it discussed much as a place before. But I do agree it's cool. Hawkins was unexpected.

Gotta admit I'm hurt by you disliking WCI but I can't deny the reasoning lol. And yeah I would love to check in on Reverie again. I wonder how that event will be handled with the Wano arc, chronology-wise and if we'll ever even see it more while the SH are still in Wano.
I'm thinking that toward the end of Wano the Straw Hats' actions will have some direct impact on the Reverie and that's how Oda will wrap the Reverie arc around Wano.

Also, had to look this up again

I like how Viz has the volume release basically pegged to the anime.
I actually don't like that lol. Makes me somewhat less enthusiastic about the early chapters of the volume when I read those cause the anime just adapted them and then it makes me less enthusiastic about episodes that adapt the stuff I just read at the end of the volume. Helps that I love WCI to death though.

Official translation goes w/ "Orochi the two-sided" instead of two-blade style. Interesting.
Does this mean he uses a two-edged sword? Does not the "representation" that makes the child give to understand that he uses two swords? or is it a nickname that points to his treacherous or cowardly personality, but was eventually twisted to imply that he is a brave samurai who uses two blades?
What if he's like Harvey dent also known as two-face.

Does this mean he uses a two-edged sword? Does not the "representation" that makes the child give to understand that he uses two swords? or is it a nickname that points to his treacherous or cowardly personality, but was eventually twisted to imply that he is a brave samurai who uses two blades?
What if he's like Harvey dent also known as two-face.

No idea, but sure as hell sounds more unique now lol

Nami was even more sober and drank even more during that event. Sober enough to blackmail! She drank a swole nun who was drinking tea under the table! Nami is a LEGEND.

Long ago in a distant land
I, Kaido, the invincible beastmaster
Unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL
But, a group of foolish Samurai
Wielding strange Devil Fruit stepped forth to oppose me
Before I could strike the final blow, their leader's wife tore open a portal in time, and flung them into the future
Now the foolish remaining Samurai must find capable warriors
And undo the future that is Kaido

Nami is gonna die of alcohol poisoning I tell you what.

I also like that the OP still says we in the reverie. Shits changed so much we about to become a western cartoon show.

Long ago in a distant land
I, Kaido, the invincible beastmaster
Unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL
But, a group of foolish Samurai
Wielding strange Devil Fruit stepped forth to oppose me
Before I could strike the final blow, their leader's wife tore open a portal in time, and flung them into the future
Now the foolish remaining Samurai must find capable warriors
And undo the future that is Kaido

I usually don't like to get involved in "next crewmate" discussions but I do want to mention something
I doubt Kinemon or Kiku will join. The goal is likely that once they overthrow Orochi and Kaido, Momonosuke will become the new Shogun. All four of his retainers (the ones we know of at least) will have to stay and help. A kid can't run a country as massive as Wano on his own.

I CANT BELIEVE THE GIRL GOT INJURED IN THIS INITIAL ATTACK EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG FOR THESE PEOPLE KNOV IS OUT, THE KING IS PISSED GON WONT HEAR REASON AAAA YO THIS IS WILD KNUCKLE BROKE THE PLAN.

ALSO NETERO IS A FUCKING GOD

GON IS SO MAD THAT PITOU WON'T FIGHT BACK YO FUUUCK

NOW SHE'S BEGGING

GON IS FUCKING SNAPPED

I CANT BELIEVE THE GIRL GOT INJURED IN THIS INITIAL ATTACK EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG FOR THESE PEOPLE KNOV IS OUT, THE KING IS PISSED GON WONT HEAR REASON AAAA YO THIS IS WILD KNUCKLE BROKE THE PLAN.

ALSO NETERO IS A FUCKING GOD

GON IS SO MAD THAT PITOU WON'T FIGHT BACK YO FUUUCK

NOW SHE'S BEGGING

GON IS FUCKING SNAPPED

Thread for that also ran 90's manga is that way pal.

Been a long ride y’all and there’s been some bumps but iT all lead up to this 4 arcs perfect woven and connected to take down this one yonkou

Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds

Sorry for the long post