One Piece |OT3| Undo the Future that is Kaido

When are we going to see Buggy again? :(

Need another arc where he plays a big role. That's a legit hilarious character. That brief chapter where Ace ended up on Buggy's ship was great.

It has been a rumor for a while, it's pretty legit.
Yep, I knew about that! Which is the only reason I'm not out of my fucking mind right now. Just watched the video and there's no way it's a fake. Way too elaborate and filled with high-quality seemingly original assets and animations.

Seeing that Avalanche only became a WB company so recently, I definitely didn't expect to know about this this early, not even through a leak.
It's amazing that an RPG Hogwarts game has taken so long (and, well, will, as this is probably a 2020 or so game if we're lucky).

The time period also allows for great things seeing as we're finally out of the 20th century one in the books and the films. Interesting that they chose a 5th year character, although it makes sense (showing your character grow from Year 1 seems like something that would require quite a lot of effort if they're going for semi-realistic graphics) and I guess you'd still get two more years with potentially the same cast. Pls be good.

5th year also gives us advanced spells from the get-go, OWL exams, Quiddich joining, prefect duties (doubt this'll be a thing, but you never know) and the Triwizard Tournament (might be a year off, but if so then that's sequel potential right there). Its a good year to start the game.

THIS IS SOME 4 TAILS NARUTO SHIT HANDSOME GON ACTIVATE
HOLY FUCKKKKK

HER FACE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
STOP STOP SHES ALREADY DEAD

AHHHHH SHES STILL GOING HIS ARRRMMM

HOLY SHIT JUST FUCK KILLUA AMIRITE

5th year also gives us advanced spells from the get-go, OWL exams, Quiddich joining, prefect duties (doubt this'll be a thing, but you never know) and the Triwizard Tournament (might be a year off, but if so then that's sequel potential right there). Its a good year to start the game.
I honestly hadn't thought of the Triwizard Tournament. Seeing the insanity of such a competition, especially if following 19th century standards, can be so cool. The potential of the trials is huge, at least. Although I'd be more surprised if that's in than anything. Saving it for a sequel could happen, yep.

And yeah, you'd hope they'd go all in with regards to Quidditch and class tasks. I want some complex, compelling stuff here. A Quidditch tournament with different dates you can play in that might result in conflicts with other activities (relationships, training, classes...) and all of that would be great.

I can't say I'm too familiar with Avalanche, but, while their catalogue doesn't inspire me too much confidence considering how different a project this would be compared to their past titles, I'm optimistic. I just hope WB's gaming division's fuckery is kept to a minimum.