Overwatch |OT2|Live Long and Alla Till Mig!

so many good sleeps but it was jut qp. also Sleep + dva bomb was fun. rarely do you see that. but it was just qp. but still lol.

solo ana was fine until they realized i was solo healing so they went dive. luckily on the next map someone went brigitte. pretty sure i got at least 15 sleeps on Oasis.

I've heard the idea bounced around before but now I want to ask the question.

Would you guys want a surrender option for Overwatch?

One that's similar to League of legends. It would require a majority team vote and wouldn't be available until after a certain amount of time had passed.

He probably makes the same if not more just streaming.
Calvin? Oh of course. And even if he doesn't make that a year, he is a consistent streamer and has a 4 digit audience no matter what he plays.

I haven't really had much time to play due to work and school. Jumped into a deathmatch to warm up as I haven't played in a week. Got 8th place with 4 elims. Its like I forgot how to play.

Last edited:
I've heard the idea bounced around before but now I want to ask the question.

Would you guys want a surrender option for Overwatch?

One that's similar to League of legends. It would require a majority team vote and wouldn't be available until after a certain amount of time had passed.
Yes, I've been in situations like the one I described the other day (two throwers on my team) where the game is completely, objectively unwinnable and we're stuck in spawn for like six minutes. Just let us surrender, report the offenders, and move on with our lives already.

(Also, this could help Blizzard's reporting algorithm -- they could have a system that automatically flags surrendered games for review by Blizzard's team to see why the game was surrendered and if it had something to do with throwers)

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
well you guys already know what i'll be buying today.

buy specially marked boxes @ Target to get a golden loot box.
I actually saw some of these a few weeks ago. Turned over the box to look at the instructions for getting the lootbox (it's so fucking convoluted for just one box. Absolutely not).

But all my brother said "Ugh, why is Lucio on the back of the box?"

I felt... so insulted.

I got an endorsement after a game and went from level 2 down to level 1. Thanks Overwatch?
endorsement degradation feels a little funky, twice I’ve gone down a level after being put in an unwinnable match that ends less than a minute after I loaded in

also, event coming up so make sure you farm endorsements in qp to maximize your halloween box gains lol

The thing I hate most about this game is that your skill can be wasted and you will be stuck in a rank because of terrible teammates. I don't think I will ever rank up ONLY because I am constantly stuck with terrible teams that can't listen. It's a waste of my skill and no fault of my own.

The thing I hate most about this game is that your skill can be wasted and you will be stuck in a rank because of terrible teammates. I don't think I will ever rank up ONLY because I am constantly stuck with terrible teams that can't listen. It's a waste of my skill and no fault of my own.
wrong. you are stuck at your rank because thats what your skill level is

wrong. you are stuck at your rank because thats what your skill level is
Incorrect. If I am gold damage as a support along with being gold healing there is a problem. If I have to constantly tell the team to not overextend, to switch, to counter, to watch flanks and they make the same mistakes over and over, if I hear more often than not that I only play X, I have no idea what Y even does, then no it's the teams fault. Nice try though. It's Blizzards broken MMR crap that is the real problem, makes it hard to rank up thats well known.

Incorrect. If I am gold damage as a support along with being gold healing there is a problem. If I have to constantly tell the team to not overextend, to switch, to counter, to watch flanks and they make the same mistakes over and over, if I hear more often than not that I only play X, I have no idea what Y even does, then no it's the teams fault. Nice try though. It's Blizzards broken MMR crap that is the real problem, makes it hard to rank up thats well known.
you having gold damage as support proves dps is bad but it doesnt prove that youre good. and tbh if youve played 1000 hours and cant climb its because you are bad. you simply dont know enough to realize what mistakes you are making

you having gold damage as support proves dps is bad but it doesnt prove that youre good. and tbh if youve played 1000 hours and cant climb its because you are bad. you simply dont know enough to realize what mistakes you are making
........it proves precisely what I said about having bad teammates and them holding me back, no different than throwers honestly. Nope. It's 1000 hours total, not just in comp. Highest was 3250. THe mistakes I make are believing in teammates and hoping Blizzard fixes their well known broken MMR stuff. But nice try though.

........it proves precisely what I said about having bad teammates and them holding me back, no different than throwers honestly. Nope. It's 1000 hours total, not just in comp. Highest was 3250. THe mistakes I make are believing in teammates and hoping Blizzard fixes their well known broken MMR stuff. But nice try though.
youre at a low elo of course your teammates are bad. but if you cant climb out then you arent actually any better

And watch it get placed on the same SR.

It also might be an indicative of neglecting the primary function of a support.

I swear, the only reason icecold hangs out here anymore is to tell anyone he can how much they suck. Like, literally, that seems to be the only commentary he seems interested in making nowadays.

And watch it get placed on the same SR.

It also might be an indicative of neglecting the primary function of a support.
could be that too. i gave him the benefit of the doubt because he mentioned gold healing. but yeah if he was solo healing its meaningless. also without knowing the actual avg healing per min for the match its harder to draw any conclusions. we also dont know which healer he was playing in relation to his team comp/enemy team comp/map etc

Haha, no you will climb if you are better than your current rank.

endorsement degradation feels a little funky, twice I’ve gone down a level after being put in an unwinnable match that ends less than a minute after I loaded in

also, event coming up so make sure you farm endorsements in qp to maximize your halloween box gains lol
It's super frustrating but the aim is to get it back up again. I'd quick play more but my rank is poor (silver) and the games are a complete mess 70-80% of the time.

There are one trick accounts for every hero in the game in GM.

Rng teammates works both ways. If you only play a couple dozen comp games a season you're mostly luck based to climb. The solution is to grind to even out the teammate rng, making your play the defining factor.

But this solution of grinding out more games introduces the problem of tilt. With tilt the grind is negative.

With tilt I fell from 3900 to 3100 inter season like 4-5 seasons ago. I couldn't get masters back until the next season, and diamond felt like an ELO hell. To some extent it is. But I haven't visited diamond again since getting out. Tilt and bad luck got me there, but my consistent play grinded without tilt got me and kept me out. T500 players sometimes drop to masters (Xqc and evil toaster late last year iirc).

Either you're meant to be what you are, or you are tilting like a mad man. ELO hell shouldn't be more than a season thing imo.

Remember new accounts can't place higher than diamond. If you're 3250 peak on your main I don't know what you're expecting with the alt account.