Paladins |OT| Champions of the Realm

My point is: It wasn't always like that.

I am not sure for how long you are playing/following the game but in last year or maybe little more they are going with that anime/fantasy style just too much.

Just look at the avatars for characters in the game. They used to look exactly like models in game but now, none of the characters faces look like avatars they are using. It's the same thing for skins. Their art is amazing most of the time but like i said they are going too far with that anime/fantasy style and game just can't follow and support that.

When i saw art for Demonette skin i was like: "Wow, this looks very cool." But when they showed the actual skin i wanted to throw up. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice skin. But art is showing it as something that it's not and can't be. That's all.
I've owned the founders pack since the day it was available on pc.

I found very little appeal to mix and match. I'd rather have full cosmetic sets. The only thing I actually mix and matched in the past was the weapon... which you can still do. I'd imagine they can do a lot more without the mix and match as well.

There is no crossplay between Console and PC, only between Xbox & Switch. To play against Xbox users while on Switch you have to have someone on Xbox in your party.

Am I playing against all console players in Ranked on Switch, all console AND PC players, or just Switch players?

Why can I only view some players profiles?
As far as I know it should just be Xbox and Switch that plays together. So if you're on Switch and you can't view someone's profile I assume that means they'd be on Xbox, and vice versa.

As far as I know it should just be Xbox and Switch that plays together. So if you're on Switch and you can't view someone's profile I assume that means they'd be on Xbox, and vice versa.
Well I am seeing a lot of frames and icons that I don't believe was available in the previous battle pass and not in the current BattlePasses so I am thinking it is PC too.

If you bring up the score screen you can (I don't own a switch, so I'm not sure how to do that) see an Xbox logo next to a players name if they're playing on Xbox and vice/versa.

As for the loading frames, there's 4 of them so far. 1 for Ascension Peak (which was before Switch), 1 for Battlepass 1, 1 for Rise of Furia, and 1 for Battlepass 2

Well I am seeing a lot of frames and icons that I don't believe was available in the previous battle pass and not in the current BattlePasses so I am thinking it is PC too.
The blog post on Xbox Wire only mention Switch and not PC so I don't believe it's included.

Paladins has been out on Xbox for quite a while, more than a year at this point I think.

The blog post on Xbox Wire only mention Switch and not PC so I don't believe it's included.

Paladins has been out on Xbox for quite a while, more than a year at this point I think.
Did not know that, thought it was just a little earlier than the Switch.

Guess it makes sense since PC and PS4 are on the same schedule and Switch and Xbox are on same schedule. Though I have seen someone with with strange characters that look like a foreign language and didn't think Switch or Xbox supported that.

I also finished my placement Ranked matches (for that BP2 challenge). And i think that i won 6, lost 4. I got placed in Gold 4. Is that bad?, ok?, good?
But i got that Vivian Full Throttle skin and gold chest so i guess it was worth it.

New update on patches and additions to the game
http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?83452-This-Week-in-the-Realm-8-8

Like posted earlier I have friends exchange thread but doesn’t look like anyone cares lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/paladins-switch-exchange-code-thread.60046/
It is a little weird to just exchange for one platform with it's own thread when we already have this thread. Maybe make a spreadsheet and people can just add their names here? The other thing is people may not want to share their codes in such a public manner.

Reward XP goes up the higher your Battlepass tier is. I'm on Tier 4 and that gave me 240k.
I am not talking about BP challenges. I am talking about 3 daily quest that reset every 24h. I was level 67 today and i went to level 70 after few games. That's huge amount of XP.

Btw. I only have 3 BP challenges left. I wish i could complete them before reaching lvl 75. They are: Quadra kill, Play of the Games as Koga (already got this few times before unlocking this tier) and still have 8 or 9 kills to do while bellow 5% health.

Quadra kill sounds the worst. I am not even sure how to do it. Doing Ult combo with Skye/Seris should do it, but i always get trash Seris players in my games.

I am not talking about BP challenges. I am talking about 3 daily quest that reset every 24h. I was level 67 today and i went to level 70 after few games. That's huge amount of XP.

Btw. I only have 3 BP challenges left. I wish i could complete them before reaching lvl 75. They are: Quadra kill, Play of the Games as Koga (already got this few times before unlocking this tier) and still have 8 or 9 kills to do while bellow 5% health.

Quadra kill sounds the worst. I am not even sure how to do it. Doing Ult combo with Skye/Seris should do it, but i always get trash Seris players in my games.
Barrage, Ruckus Ultimate, and a few others should be able to do Quadra kill, right?

Yeah that's what I meant. The higher your BP tier the more XP the Dailies give you.

I do recommend doing the gimmicky challenges in practice. I managed to get a Hexa in TDM Practice as Furia last night while finishing some stuff up.

Once they add motion controlls on Switch it's gonna be a game-changer for me. Right now I only play docked because playing this game with the Pro Controller vs. playing with Joy-Cons is night and day. I haven't yet found a confortable configuration for Joy-Cons that would allow me to play confortably in handheld.

He is not even that strong.
There are flanks that are bigger problem, like Maeve or good Moji.
For real...I haven't used Moji in a while but I just wrecked TEAMS left and right with her. Go unchecked, the flanks can destroy. Most Koga are strong but I don't see people using him like he should be (never climbing walls).

Last edited:
I hope koga isn't hit too hard. I've played him and against him, I don't think it is a huge issue to deal with him. I think slight nerfs are likely appropriate, they usually are. But hopefully they don't gut him, because he is very fun to play.

For real...I haven't used Moji in a while but I just wrecked TEAMS left and right with him. Go unchecked, the flanks can destroy. Most Koga are strong but I don't see people using him like he should be (never climbing walls).
*her
Yeah Moji can be REALLY strong if you have a good healer in the team and especially with that Boom Boom talent, she can destroy the other team.

*her
Yeah Moji can be REALLY strong if you have a good healer in the team and especially with that Boom Boom talent, she can destroy the other team.
FIXED! Thanks, I haven't had time to dive into the lore hard yet.

Majority of the time I play as Moji, we win and always get the Play of the Game or whatever they call it. It can be a massacre.

I hope koga isn't hit too hard. I've played him and against him, I don't think it is a huge issue to deal with him. I think slight nerfs are likely appropriate, they usually are. But hopefully they don't gut him, because he is very fun to play.
I don't want to see him gutted, I'd just like to see his SMGs toned down. I think it's way too good right now to only use the SMGs and dash around, there should be more incentive to use the claws in my opinion. Which is saying something because the claws are pretty ridiculous on their own.

So, do you guys think that 1.4 will be some kind of event? Or they are just adding new cosmetics?

They said that between big updates, there well be one or two smaller ones. So i doubt that we are getting the event after 1.3? But it looks like they are releasing more than 3 skins with 1.4 so idk.

So, do you guys think that 1.4 will be some kind of event? Or they are just adding new cosmetics?

They said that between big updates, there well be one or two smaller ones. So i doubt that we are getting the event after 1.3? But it looks like they are releasing more than 3 skins with 1.4 so idk.
This tweet from last week implies something big could be coming:

New event with a new stage they teased too

I don't want to see him gutted, I'd just like to see his SMGs toned down. I think it's way too good right now to only use the SMGs and dash around, there should be more incentive to use the claws in my opinion. Which is saying something because the claws are pretty ridiculous on their own.
Claws are pretty good but the build I play is not centered around claws. That's the thing, if you kill off SMGs too much you force a certain playstyle people might not like.