Paladins |OT| Champions of the Realm

The amount of crystals you can purchase and the dlc available to buy on the switch make it hard for me to want to spend my money. The prices are all off by some weird increment but I’m not going to spend way above what I want or get two different tiers of crystals either.

So i am thinking about which skin to get when 1.4 goes live and i am still not sure what to do.

It's a fight between Raeve Maeve and Aurora Furia, since they only give you option to unlock one skin from the Vault.

I play and like both Maeve and Furia, and i love both skins. I always wanted Raeve, i feel like it's the best skin in the game but i also love Aurora Furia. I am just not sure what to do. I have Demonette Maeve skin but i don't really like it tbh.

I am not sure have you guys seen but 1.4 was already datamined and they found Skye rework textures. It looks like rework will be very similar to her default design and not like what was showed in Koga's lore video.
Also Grover and Ash new skins were datamined and completely showed.

So I'm messing around with Drogoz and his FireSpit says 1000 Bonus damage is a thing.

The thing is when I shoot his Fire Spit i do a direct hit for 150 (and my shots are stronger for a bit) but I don't understand this 1000 bonus damage thing... How do you do it?

I've been at it for a little over a month at this point.

I do however think the original grind to 20 for the mastery title took much longer, mostly because 20 back then was a bit over 47 now.

So i am thinking about which skin to get when 1.4 goes live and i am still not sure what to do.

It's a fight between Raeve Maeve and Aurora Furia, since they only give you option to unlock one skin from the Vault.

I play and like both Maeve and Furia, and i love both skins. I always wanted Raeve, i feel like it's the best skin in the game but i also love Aurora Furia. I am just not sure what to do. I have Demonette Maeve skin but i don't really like it tbh.
Maeve. There's no guarantee it'll come back, but only giving Furia one time opportunity is highly unlikely, even for hi real

I guess that was before I jumped into the game. I just receive a ridiculous amount of assists because I could never finish a kill from the start of a battle.
If you're healing someone you'll get an assist credit if they get a kill. Since Jenos' heal lasts 10 seconds, you'll be racking up the extra credits.

1.4 is very good imo. I played few new mode matches and it was a lot of fun honestly. It's better than Rise of the Furia mode.

I am not really a fan of 2 out of 3 event skins but i bought the bundle anyway because i think that Moji skin is great.
With the Vault Key i decided to get Raeve. I mean it's Legendary for a reason, i absolutely love it. I still think that there should be an option to unlock Furia skin for bundle buyers but oh well... they didn't change anything. You only get one key and that's it. Really shady imo.

Lunar Chest being back and on sale surprised me the most, the fact that i got Madame Seris and Firecracker Willo for less than 400 crystals is great i love both skins.

I've been playing this on Switch and really enjoying it. I played a lot of Overwatch on PS4 and I must say Paladins works better for me. Recently started to play rank and well...rank on Switch is mostly a gamble of who you end up with. Since there is no practical way to communicate, it's hard to "fix" a broken team without strategy. Rank also takes so long to start, between the banning taking forever while everybody bans the same champions, champion selection, crazy loading times. It takes about 10 minutes between the moment you queue and the start of the match.

I will probably stick to quick play until I can make more friends to go in rank. I've been maining Furia and I'm a bit worried about the heal range reduction. If someone test her do you feel a big impact? Will definitely give Grohk a chance with this patch, I like his design.

I've had two full game crashes on Switch since the latest patch.
Right when I learned a bit how Drogoz works and I was kicking ass too :/

Edit: logged back in, takes me straight back to the game... We won. Then the play of the game is a dark screen that lasts about a minute with all the sound effects playing.... Now it's a loading screen....aaaand it logged me out again.

Well guess that's that.

Homestretch!

I've had two full game crashes on Switch since the latest patch.
Right when I learned a bit how Drogoz works and I was kicking ass too :/

Edit: logged back in, takes me straight back to the game... We won. Then the play of the game is a dark screen that lasts about a minute with all the sound effects playing.... Now it's a loading screen....aaaand it logged me out again.

Well guess that's that.
If you get disconnected a bot takes over your character. If you can reconnect before the match ends, you'll load back into the match.

Did they increase moji's range for his flames?? I don't remember it being that far.
It seems to be visual only. Moji's Toot talent was the only thing changed it was a pretty massive nerf.

I somehow managed to get Furia to 50 tonight. I was randomly getting 200K+ per match even though the matches were 10 minutes long. There might be a glitch with the bonus XP you get from partying up with someone.

Not that I'm mad or anything.

Anyone on console got an idea of a hard counter on Koga?
Guys is just too fast and has too much burst :(
Inara with Treacherous Ground is always good against mobile characters.

Jenos with The Power Cosmeum is also good if you have someone that can help you burn him down.

Grover's Crippling Throw is alright too, combine with Deep Roots for even more effectiveness.

Man, I wish I had downloaded this a long time ago. This game is awesome to play in handheld mode while you’re sitting around watching tv or something.

I’m considering shelling out the $26 or so to unlock all the characters. I assume it’s worth it?

Man, I wish I had downloaded this a long time ago. This game is awesome to play in handheld mode while you’re sitting around watching tv or something.

I’m considering shelling out the $26 or so to unlock all the characters. I assume it’s worth it?
It's worth it to have instant access to all current and future characters, but does the Switch Founder's Pack include the character voices like PC does?