Paladins |OT| Champions of the Realm

Koga needed nerfs to SMGs and dash. The dash should not be cleansing at all and the SMGs still do too much damage, especially at range.

I’m fine with them buffing claws because there should be more incentive to use them but he needed to be hit harder on the SMG side.

I wonder if battle pass skins can show up in daily bundles. I missed out on the Grohk and Jenos skins and wouldn’t mind having them. I feel like those would be more likely for the vault though.

I wonder if battle pass skins can show up in daily bundles. I missed out on the Grohk and Jenos skins and wouldn’t mind having them. I feel like those would be more likely for the vault though.
I think that they said few months ago that Battle Pass skins are never coming back. But you never know with them really...

BTW. They increased bundle price again. Now bundle costs 1400 crystals. And you only get 4 skins + Vault key, you don't get any extras from the Store.

I think that they said few months ago that Battle Pass skins are never coming back. But you never know with them really...

BTW. They increased bundle price again. Now bundle costs 1400 crystals. And you only get 4 skins + Vault key, you don't get any extras from the Store.
That's what I would have assumed but considering they're all labeled exclusive and not limited gives me at least some hope.

And yeah, the new event is stupid expensive. I don't think I'll be participating at all.

I'm definitely getting at least the Fernando skin, probably the Ying skin too. Vivian, Viktor, and that Inara skin do nothing for me.

So that's, what? 900 crystals? I'll have 700 on Monday, so another $5 and we spooky bois.

New champion is great and really fun to play.
New map looks amazing.
Skins are really, really good.

Probably one of the best updates so far. I am just not sure about the event and new coins. How do you earn them exactly? How many you can earn per match?

I had a match and Fernando boss appeared, the other team killed him i think but i did dmg to him, at the end of the match i only got one regular event coin. I mean this sounds like a joke honestly.

What are the chances for Viktor boss to appear? How do we earn other gold event coins for 3 limited skins?...

New champion is great and really fun to play.
New map looks amazing.
Skins are really, really good.

Probably one of the best updates so far. I am just not sure about the event and new coins. How do you earn them exactly? How many you can earn per match?

I had a match and Fernando boss appeared, the other team killed him i think but i did dmg to him, at the end of the match i only got one regular event coin. I mean this sounds like a joke honestly.

What are the chances for Viktor boss to appear? How do we earn other gold event coins for 3 limited skins?...
I think it's one coin per match, I remember Molly saying something on a stream yesterday about it depending on your team getting the kill. You can only get the gold coins from the viktor boss, and I'd imagine the spawn rates are pretty low given the alternate skins run 1K crystals a piece.

I think it's one coin per match, I remember Molly saying something on a stream yesterday about it depending on your team getting the kill. You can only get the gold coins from the viktor boss, and I'd imagine the spawn rates are pretty low given the alternate skins run 1K crystals a piece.
Well many are already complaining about spawn rates compared to pts. For all the bosses. Ppl are saying that it was much, much better during the pts. Do you think that they really did something with it?

One boss which means one potential coin in 6-7 matches is really bad imo.

Well many are already complaining about spawn rates compared to pts. For all the bosses. Ppl are saying that it was much, much better during the pts. Do you think that they really did something with it?

One boss which means one potential coin in 6-7 matches is really bad imo.
I have no clue, I didn't play much of the PTS and I haven't even booted Steam since I've been home.

Vivian's skin is sooo good. Especially the white/red version.
I love her look and sound effects are also great. If i get gold doubloon i am getting that one for sure.

Btw. 12 matches later, only 2 bosses. Fernando both times.

Ugh, I just can't get the 160k damage in one round. Not sure if I just suck or I am not getting unlucky with opponents but with Vivian or Tyra I am getting about 50-60k damage tops and that is usually the highest damage.

Last edited:
Ugh, I just can't get the 160k damage in one round. Not sure if I just suck or I am not getting unlucky with opponents but with Val or Tyra I am getting about 50-60k damage tops and that is usually the highest damage.
I was pretty much stuck as well for a while averaging around 80k per round playing as Ruckus, Seris, or Maeve.

I ended up hitting the mark a few rounds playing as Torvald. *shrugs*

Ugh, I just can't get the 160k damage in one round. Not sure if I just suck or I am not getting unlucky with opponents but with Val or Tyra I am getting about 50-60k damage tops and that is usually the highest damage.
Shield damage counts. The easiest way to do this is to play an Onslaught practice match as Vivian. If you can get a solo match on Magistrates Archive, you should be able to easily do it.

Shield damage counts. The easiest way to do this is to play an Onslaught practice match as Vivian. If you can get a solo match on Magistrates Archive, you should be able to easily do it.
Problem is, a lot of my matches when I am vivian, no one has a shield. Like they don't have frontline classes, just a little frustrating.

I am only missing penta kill for that final challenge from BP2 but i accepted that i will never get it and that's it. I got quadra with Skye and few other champions but i never got penta kill i think.

I am only missing penta kill for that final challenge from BP2 but i accepted that i will never get it and that's it. I got quadra with Skye and few other champions but i never got penta kill i think.
I got it reasonably quickly in Onslaught against bots on Magistrate Archives with Bomb King.

I switched my region to Australia and turned off crossplay and got in matches by myself every time.

I never even played against bots. Will have to try that.
I tried with other characters like Vivian, Tyra and Viktor but Bomb King ended up working best for me. On Magistrate Archives the AI always funnels through middle path every time so as long as you can get their respawns somewhat close together it's at least possible to do it. Still takes a bit of luck but I got it on the first try as Bomb King on that map.

How are people getting bot games? What time of day do I need to do that cause mine are always full of people.

Had a great Onslaught game with Vivian. Tore down so many walls, almost constantly doing damage and a long game but only got 58k damage. I think I need to give up on this and make peace with it.

How are people getting bot games? What time of day do I need to do that cause mine are always full of people.

Had a great Onslaught game with Vivian. Tore down so many walls, almost constantly doing damage and a long game but only got 58k damage. I think I need to give up on this and make peace with it.
I play on Xbox, for me I switched my region to Australia and turned off crossplay with the Switch and never saw another person.

Also the damage you do to shields counts toward the challenge but isn't displayed on the end game scoreboard so you were probably closer than 58k. I did my damage challenges with Bomb King though, using the perk that destroys shields because all that damage counts toward the challenge. You just have to hope the other team has shields.

I play on Xbox, for me I switched my region to Australia and turned off crossplay with the Switch and never saw another person.

Also the damage you do to shields counts toward the challenge but isn't displayed on the end game scoreboard so you were probably closer than 58k. I did my damage challenges with Bomb King though, using the perk that destroys shields because all that damage counts toward the challenge. You just have to hope the other team has shields.
Not sure how to turn off crossplay but Australia was full of people ready to wreck me. I just have no luck at this, huh?

Not sure how to turn off crossplay but Australia was full of people ready to wreck me. I just have no luck at this, huh?
You're going into the training playlists right? Not the regular ones?

Also if you're on console you can turn off crossplay in the settings. I think it's called "cross platform matchmaking" or something like those lines.

Getting sick of how toxic the community is on PC.

Had a Dredge bitching about our Ying not healing when she was getting flanked by Andro, calling her trash and useless, while she still ended up top healer. Fucker had the balls to ask people to follow him on Twitch after.

Fucking tired of it already.

Getting sick of how toxic the community is on PC.

Had a Dredge bitching about our Ying not healing when she was getting flanked by Andro, calling her trash and useless, while she still ended up top healer. Fucker had the balls to ask people to follow him on Twitch after.

Fucking tired of it already.
I feel like toxicity is increasing lately even in casual. Because i had the WORST time playing Competitive (10 challenge matches) in this game. Honestly it was just horrible. So, so toxic. Ppl insulting, blaming, name calling... each other. I was playing Seris maybe 8 out of 10 matches and was doing great. Constantly around 150k healing per match but that didn't stop some flank and DPS fuckers to blame ME for losing. Never again.

I feel like toxicity is increasing lately even in casual. Because i had the WORST time playing Competitive (10 challenge matches) in this game. Honestly it was just horrible. So, so toxic. Ppl insulting, blaming, name calling... each otother. I was playing Seris maybe 8 out of 10 matches and was doing great. Constantly around 150k healing per match but that didn't stop some flank and DPS fuckers to blame ME for losing. Never again.
This was a casual match, and it's why I haven't finished the last 5 comp matches I need for The Ninja title.

It's so fucking awful anymore.

Anyone run into the Viktor boss yet? Had about 3 bosses across 10 games today.
Just got 2 Viktors in half hour! I can't believe it.
I got one last night after more than 40 matches. And i just got 2 more today in two matches, one after another. Wow.

BTW. This is not bad at all right?

I am only missing Jade Priestess for Seris.

20ish games, still no Viktor. Starting to get reminded of why I stopped playing player matches. These queue times and clueless or AFK randoms...

Hopefully Sony allows Paladins on PS4 to crossplay with Xbone and Switch players soon.