Path of Exile 3.0+ |OT| To Oriath, Xbox Live, and Beyond

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Yeah Sulphite bottle neck is kinda absurd. People just respawning Quarry over and over again instead of running maps for Sulphite lol!

OMG who approved these fucking cave stalkers?

k that's enough getting killed off screen for today.

god sloggin through the campaign for the 20th+ time is so dull.

then I get to slog through the atlas again. yay >.>

those fossils are pretty broken

just made this belt for my rf build and it only took ~70 pristine fossils with multiple near misses along the way(tier 2 max life/life recovery rate instead of tier 1)

Looking to check this out again but have a couple of questions. Do you have to make a Delve seasonal character to access the Delve content? Is there a way to level faster. The thing is I get to Act 3 and usually get bored with the leveling. Not looking for a level boost but something like xp boosts.

Yes you need a seasonal league character for that. Easiest way to boost your leveling is to buy really good gear for your character. Best quality gear can get really OP for the level they require. Hit me up in-game and I can buy you a couple of leveling items. My character name is "GreenTomorrow".

Also check guild stash, usually people put some decent leveling gear in there.

Anyone know whats up with the current
"I will buy any unique ring you have for 3 chaos" scheme thats going around right now? had 4 different people whispering me that while i sold other things

2 connection is not guaranteed. It's just impossible to stay at 2 so if there is one you know it's there.
Probably at the azurite I node on your right

Looted on crimson temple boss with shaper bonus loot I think (the gold rim around the map)
I got another inpulsa in atziri's vault that zana opened like 2 days ago

I don't do chance recipe anymore, fucking hate it lol, and I'm out of stash space with delve

Finally completed my RF Jugg build. Just need to master craft some res on my amulet and boots, and I'm pretty complete. Feels good, I remember when I first started I wanted to do an RF build, but I didn't know enough on how to farm, trade, get currency, etc. Now I'm doing all those things. I feel like a grown poe man!

those fossils are pretty broken

just made this belt for my rf build and it only took ~70 pristine fossils with multiple near misses along the way(tier 2 max life/life recovery rate instead of tier 1)

That's one hell of a belt.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Any jewel with life mods on it is currency. If it has two damage stats on it with the life roll then thats already really good money right there. If you get a jewel that has all that and a good 4th stat.. yea thats like exalted worth. Abyss jewels in particular are very lucrative.

Any jewel with life mods on it is currency. If it has two damage stats on it with the life roll then thats already really good money right there. If you get a jewel that has all that and a good 4th stat.. yea thats like exalted worth. Abyss jewels in particular are very lucrative.
I've got 2 with life so far and the other rolls were shit even after regal so yeah

Soon pulling the trigger on watcher eye with life recovery, shit ain't cheap

I've got 2 with life so far and the other rolls were shit even after regal so yeah

Soon pulling the trigger on watcher eye with life recovery, shit ain't cheap
I sold a t1 es, chaos damage, damage over time to some occultist and a life, minion taunt, minion blind to a guardian for $$$. Even just doing high level maps if you get a searching eye its worth money just for the ilvl

Lucky weekend for many I see! My hybrid spectre+golemancer build is coming along. I'm at 4 spectres and 3 golems. Got anima stone, now I just need a primal might and I'm almost complete. Almost almost. Then starts the 6-link farming.

I'm worried about my defenses though, I'm only at ~6.5k life/es total and max resistances are still at 75%. I might have to invest into MoM to get that extra buffer from mana.

BTW what do you guys and girls do with the low-level currency?
Why is there even a market for i.e. Alteration orbs? Some are buying those things in the thousands.

BTW what do you guys and girls do with the low-level currency?
Why is there even a market for i.e. Alteration orbs? Some are buying those things in the thousands.
Alts are the basis of crafting. You spam alts/augs until you get exactly the rolls you want on an item, then regal and pray for a good roll too. From there there are different options with more or less costs.

For instance I did my helmet and scepter with alt spamming :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shuggananas/characters

It can get pretty advanced, I'd look around the wiki and forum but it depends on what you're crafting

The main idea is :
Alt/aug/regal spam until you get 3 rolls you want
Craft one good thing then slam exalts (or craft one bad thing so that exalts can't hit it, then slam exalts, then remove the crafted bad thing and exalt once more)
or
Multi craft (elreon level 8 mod) and craft what you want

Then you have affix blocking and shit if you want to get really advanced, also eternal orbs in standard. It can get ridiculously expensive.

For my scepter and helmet, i just alt spammed hoping to get 2 good rolls (ideally on helmet burning and concentrated, scepter elemental focus and melee splash) then regal and craft

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Is there a good guide to crafting out there?
It's really difficult and it has gotten more and more difficult and complex across every league.

Before it was just normal affixes and just Essence plus Master craft mods. Now you have Shaper/Elder affixes on items. Now you are also going to have Incursion mods soon but now you ALSO have Fossil/Delve mods.

That's why you can get some silly Rare items like Lightning Coil on chests (phy taken at lightning damage) with like double Lightning resistances or some non sense.

It's also a rich man's thing, no real point in crafting the high end stuff if you don't have a lot of currency lying around.

Best thing to try crafting on is Jewels IMO. Abyss Jewels or regular jewels. Alt/Augment until you get the two rolls that you want, then Regal it. If what you get is worth around an Exalt, then Exalt for the 4th roll and hopefully the 4th roll is something that is juicy so you can sell for good price. During the time of CI ES meta, I made a lot of early currency just rolling Cobalt Jewels for %ES rolls.

Heh, just got one shot by Skeleton Bear boss in delve when boosting my friend's character ;/
The player level scaling is still not great, especially in terms of damage you get from mobs.

Heh, just got one shot by Skeleton Bear boss in delve when boosting my friend's character ;/
The player level scaling is still not great, especially in terms of damage you get from mobs.
Not sure if that was level scaling or not, but he hits pretty damn hard. He one shot me last time I fought him around depth 200 or so through 6khp + about 1350mana with MoM. Assassin so no end charges or much physical reduction but still, even Mino didn't one shot me.

Edit: speak of the devil lol

Last edited:
Died for the first time in a looooong time in delve deph ~250 RN. Just got one shot in the phase with a thousand bears spawning, don't even know what killed me

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Got Inpulsa drop in Delve todat, sold for 1.5 EX. Then a 14% pen Wise Oak dropped which sold for 30C. Currency starting to build up now.

First time died in Delve league today at level 85. Kinda got shotgunned by a million different projectiles at once that didnt proc Immortal Call. Atlas progression is so much smoother now.

Watched some of ZiggyD's YT videos and some of the twitch stream

The delve fossil farming is insane. The items you can craft from this are really powerful. I especially like the (max) 30% Quality you can craft with a perfect fossil. It also counts as an alchemy orb.
So you get: 15-30% Quality map with rare modifiers.

Is Vulnerability useless for 100% cold frost blades? I can't tell anymore lol.
Also bitch slapping corrupted guardians with 30k tooltip dps wet noodles

You want to use Frostbite instead. When you're doing elemental damage, lowering/penetrating resistances will generally give you the biggest damage boost.

The only advantage you get from Vulnerability right now is the slowing from Maim. Not worth it over what Frostbite would give you.

I'm having a lot of fun this league. Only issue I have now is finding fossils for my bow. I have NO idea how to survive the darkness. Any tips on delving darker? What to upgrade, how to find fossils, etc?

I guess you're rich !

Completed the whole atlas and I can try one shaper kill, first ever. I need to grind level 95 before, 76% atm and don't want to lose this.
In order to get a fourth sextant slot, do you need to complete unique maps too ? Or do I have to do vaal temple ?

I guess you're rich !

Completed the whole atlas and I can try one shaper kill, first ever. I need to grind level 95 before, 76% atm and don't want to lose this.
In order to get a fourth sextant slot, do you need to complete unique maps too ? Or do I have to do vaal temple ?
Have to do Vaal Temple, don't think unique maps count

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
I'm having a lot of fun this league. Only issue I have now is finding fossils for my bow. I have NO idea how to survive the darkness. Any tips on delving darker? What to upgrade, how to find fossils, etc?
Get Darkness Resistance to 75%, get a Quartz Flask (or a way to get phasing on your character so you can phase through the invincible mobs) and get a lot of movement speed.

And of course... Flares.

Is Vulnerability useless for 100% cold frost blades? I can't tell anymore lol.
Also bitch slapping corrupted guardians with 30k tooltip dps wet noodles

LOL you should be using Frostbite not Vulnerability. And in any case, the curse is going to be lowered by a really high amount when fighting Guardians/Shapers anyway. But Frostbite against packs of enemies is really buff and of course really strong in Delves.