Playstation Plus (PS+) IGC <US/EU> [OT] The Best Things in Life are *Free

BitByDeath

User banned at own request

6 full free games per month
2 x PS4
2 x PS3
2 x PSVita

Note: Your free games will not disappear when your subscription lapses however you must re-subscribe to play them again.

North America - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

Europe/PAL - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

31st January 2018

6th February 2018

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)
StarBlood Arena (PS Plus bonus – PS VR required)
That’s You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)
Sacred 3 (PS3)
Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3)
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita)
Uncanny Valley (PS Vita & PS4)

TBA February

Last edited:
Great OP! Got instantly on my watch list! I'm excited for the games coming in November since they're pushing out such great titles since July.

Glad you included "estimated" with announcement and release dates. Guess this is also a good place to speculate, as a few people have already.

I'm gonna go

PS4 - Dishonored Remaster
PS3 - Motorstorm, Mirror's Edge
Vita - God Hand

BitByDeath

User banned at own request
Glad you included "estimated" with announcement and release dates. Guess this is also a good place to speculate, as a few people have already.
Definitely estimates as I would not have predicted this month being so late. And yes speculate away.

I do think the title should contain 'Playstation Plus' as people will search for this and miss it.
If others agree I’ll request a mod to update.

MGS V is the first game worth the subscription price in a long time. I have not had a PS Plus subscription in over 2 years as the cost was far more than the value it provided IMO.

Would love Dead Space 1 or 2 for the PS3. Don't really care about any PS4 games at the moment. Anything they give for Vita will probably be shit. Although, I wouldn't mind something like Volgar the Viking or something like that.

I wonder if they'd give us Star Wars Battlefront given the sequel is due in a couple weeks. They had all the DLC up for free not too long ago also.

I was sure they'd announce the Plus lineup at their PGS conference, I remember them doing it at Gamescom two years running with some big games - I wonder what they'll add, the past few months have been very strong.