Playstation Plus (PS+) IGC <US/EU> [OT] The Best Things in Life are *Free

Great month for me. In for RiME, Knack and Grand Kingdom. Better make some space on the hard drive lol.
Many aren't aware that Exile's End is on PS4 and the EU owners almost did lose PSYCHO-PASS PS4 version if they wasn't so much demand for it. We didn't get the Broken Sword 5 PS4 version (best version since it has content not available on any other platform) when we got the PS Vita version and now we gonna not get the PS4 version of Exiler's End.

So it's Knack but not Ratchet & Clank? That's kind of disappointing, I was really hoping we'd get them both. RiME looks good though.
I just hope we get Ratchet & Clank next month then.

Diablos

has a title.
Knack attack is back jack!

Already played, but it’s about time it appeared on Plus.

Great month though. RiME and Grand Kingdom are solid offerings, looking forward to playing them.

I’m so happy we’re getting Knack, although it marks the end of an era in a sense...

What’s next, wishing for Killzone?

Can't believe we're actually getting Knack, I mean it's 3.99 in the current sale so if anyone really wanted it, they would have bought it by now.

Do you think it's possible to see Persona 5 on Plus in the future? I mean, we got other Atlus games so it should be possible, isn't it?
I wouldn't count on it in the (reasonably) near future. The game is losing its value much slower than others (same with Nier Automata) and it's never been lower than 25€ in digital sales.

I thought that I already had activated all of january games, but both Batman and that Psycho game showed up as not purchased on PS4. Might be an idea to check before the switch to next month games

I wouldn't count on it in the (reasonably) near future. The game is losing its value much slower than others (same with Nier Automata) and it's never been lower than 25€ in digital sales.
It's ok for me to wait a couple of years. Sony included the Persona fighting game on Plus, and Catherine, and Persona 5 publisher is Deep Silver, which is known to give away their titles for a very low price during sales (or even do bundles on PC), so I think there's a chance to see it in the future. The fact is, I don't want to spend 30€ on it while there's a chance I couldn't like it.

By the time you know whether you like Persona or not, you'd probably have spent 60 hours with it, so... It's one of those rare cases where your money is well used, whatever the outcome is.

By the time you know whether you like Persona or not, you'd probably have spent 60 hours with it, so... It's one of those rare cases where your money is well used, whatever the outcome is.
The only Persona I partially played (10 hours) is 3 FES, and I dropped it because it bored me to death.

It's ok for me to wait a couple of years. Sony included the Persona fighting game on Plus, and Catherine, and Persona 5 publisher is Deep Silver, which is known to give away their titles for a very low price during sales (or even do bundles on PC), so I think there's a chance to see it in the future. The fact is, I don't want to spend 30€ on it while there's a chance I couldn't like it.
You can always look for a good deal on a retail game and then sell it losing only a couple of Euros.

The only Persona I partially played (10 hours) is 3 FES, and I dropped it because it bored me to death.
I have not been in that spot, but there was a time where I was unable to hold my attention for the series. I could play 40 hours in an almost compulsive way, get to the final act, and drop the game out of pure disinterest.

The formula's changed since then, it's easier to get in, on a purely visual level, but writing style and pacing remains similar. Persona games are slow, redundant... I said 60 hours before in jest, but it takes 20/30 hours or more to really start and give you sufficient freedom. That's what I said, if you make it that far, in terms of time/money, yours is going to be "well" invested.

With that precedent, however, I see your point. There's a high change you'll end up being burnt-out. I'll try to rent it, if possible. Then decide from there.

Persona 5 was my first contact with the IP and I was addicted to it for a straight month. I just wish they would port P3 and P4 to the PS4...

Persona 5 was my first contact with the IP and I was addicted to it for a straight month. I just wish they would port P3 and P4 to the PS4...
Its harder to go backwards since P5 has so many QoL improvements over P4 and that has gameplay improvements over P3. If you still have a PS3, you can experience both, but I recommend playing the P4 Golden version on Vita. They added so much more compared to the original.

Its harder to go backwards since P5 has so many QoL improvements over P4 and that has gameplay improvements over P3. If you still have a PS3, you can experience both, but I recommend playing the P4 Golden version on Vita. They added so much more compared to the original.
Yeah, I've read that several times and the footage of the dungeons in P4 confirmed that pretty much (looks very samey and lackluster), but I'd try it nevertheless.
My Fat Lady died over 3 years ago and I'm not buying a Vita for a game I'm not 100% sure about. They should just port it already.

I loved Rime. What a gem that game is - beautiful art, music, puzzles. Felt like a mash-up of Journey and ICO. Ran like shit on XB1 but maybe PS4 is better? Anyway don't sleep on it.

I've had Grand Kingdom in my basket a few times but have quite pulled the trigger so this is a good month for me. Rime has appeared quicker than I expected.

I expect Knack to be shit but I've downloaded it anyway. Looking forward to Rime, almost bought it a couple of times.

Grand Kingdom though, nope. The preview video is enough for me to know I'd hate it.

Casual

Banned
Wow, they actually wasted a slot with Knack? That's worse than usual. A bad game that's been sub 5$ like 10 times by now? Who is that aimed at?

PS+ since launch and Resogun and Rocket League are still the only good ones I've gotten through + that I can remember.

Yeah, I've read that several times and the footage of the dungeons in P4 confirmed that pretty much (looks very samey and lackluster), but I'd try it nevertheless.
My Fat Lady died over 3 years ago and I'm not buying a Vita for a game I'm not 100% sure about. They should just port it already.
A PS4 port of P4G seems like it could happen.