PopERA |ERA1| Better Than Mozart and Beethoven Combined

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE LEGEND, THE FOREVER OWNER OF THE TITLE OF QUEEN OF POP

MADONNA

Forever an inspiration, forever groundbreaking, forever disruptive, forever ahead of her time. Her legacy and her influence will forever linger in POP culture and music.

She consistently fought against homophobia, sexism, ageism and racism before it became fashionable to do so. She never cared about what people think, and it shows in her always controversial music, art, and fashion. She revolutionised the way people present shows with her critically acclaimed Blond Ambition Tour, and to no one's surprise, she is the best selling female artist of all time.

She has such a huge list of accomplishments it is an herculean task to list them all, but to refresh your memory, at the peak of the AIDS epidemic she included Safe Sex guidelines inserts in her critically and commercially acclaimed album Like a Prayer, a move that could have ended many careers, and a move that governments, schools and the church wouldn't dare do. She was an early voice of feminism and female sexual emancipation, even if that got her in the middle of an avalanche of criticism, criticism that she shunned of and used in her favour as seen in Human Nature intensely provocative video and lyrics.

She could be called power of nature. She has the longest active career of anyone in the industry and she is still breaking records and more active than ever.

All hail. All hail.

Hm. It seems like Christina Aguilera just might be the best major female pop release this year. So many disappointments so far... I imagine that will change by the end of the year though. In other news, IMPACTnet came and conquered.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE LEGEND, THE FOREVER OWNER OF THE TITLE OF QUEEN OF POP

MADONNA

Forever an inspiration, forever groundbreaking, forever disruptive, forever ahead of her time. Her legacy and her influence will forever linger in POP culture and music.

She consistently fought against homophobia, sexism, ageism and racism before it became fashionable to do so. She never cared about what people think, and it shows in her always controversial music, art, and fashion. She revolutionised the way people present shows with her critically acclaimed Blond Ambition Tour, and to no one's surprise, she is the best selling female artist of all time.

She has such a huge list of accomplishments it is an herculean task to list them all, but to refresh your memory, at the peak of the AIDS epidemic she included Safe Sex guidelines inserts in her critically and commercially acclaimed album Like a Prayer, a move that could have ended many careers, and a move that governments, schools and the church wouldn't dare do. She was an early voice of feminism and female sexual emancipation, even if that got her in the middle of an avalanche of criticism, criticism that she shunned of and used in her favour as seen in Human Nature intensely provocative video and lyrics.

She could be called power of nature. She has the longest active career of anyone in the industry and she is still breaking records and more active than ever.

All hail. All hail.

Yaaas! Happy 60th Queen! Enjoy your 5 day party in that Moroccan palace!

Did you see performance at the MET Gala?

I only listened to Sweetener once, but yeah it's no Dangerous Woman. I like the new Ava Max. Hew is this Gabbie Hanna?

I did not know Janet dropped a new song. She looks amazing. I don't care for the Daddy Yankee parts, per usual

Sweetener still has a lot of mediocrity on it, but the songs produced by Ilya are amazing.

God is a woman is probably the best track on it, breathin is good, and I dug everytime. The Pharrell songs are less good, but I do enjoy the production of “the light is coming”.

Ariana album is cute, not gonna lie but it's not something to gag over like some of her stans are doing

She has not been that girl since... well, Focus? Dangerous Woman felt a bit safe-y and not interesting enough for me.

Can someone summarise the Grimes+EM+AB situation, please? It is getting more and more confusing everyday.
1) Grimes invites Azealia Banks to Elon Musk (her current boytoy) mansion to work on new music.
2) Apparently Grimes is unable to meet with her so Azealia is left wandering in the massive complex all alone
3) She got bored and started to go off on Instagram about Elon being in some ecstasy induced meltdown and Grimes being there hugging him and shit... nobody knows if its true because lol Azealia Banks.
4) Musk confirms that he DID saw Azealia in his mansion but from affar and even humble bragged about him not being aware that she was there all along because his complex is MASSIVE.

Basically Azealia just burned another bridge, her talent to rap is only matched by her talent of being messy and vile.

1) Grimes invites Azealia Banks to Elon Musk (her current boytoy) mansion to work on new music.
2) Apparently Grimes is unable to meet with her so Azealia is left wandering in the massive complex all alone
3) She got bored and started to go off on Instagram about Elon being in some ecstasy induced meltdown and Grimes being there hugging him and shit... nobody knows if its true because lol Azealia Banks.
4) Musk confirms that he DID saw Azealia in his mansion but from affar and even humble bragged about him not being aware that she was there all along because his complex is MASSIVE.

Basically Azealia just burned another bridge, her talent to rap is only matched by her talent of being messy and vile.
I was reading something about EM penis being massive from a conversation in between Grimes and AB today and I was like WHY ARE THEY EVEN TALKING?

How many chickens had to die for AB to become friends with Grimes and why she ruined it at the first opportunity?