PopERA |ERA1| Better Than Mozart and Beethoven Combined

You girls ready for new Mariah?

"GTFO" has been registered.

Allegedly about her shady erstwhile manager, but if the social media generation makes it about a certain White House occupant, we could have a smash anthem on our hands.
I am so ready. Mariah's unloaded years of personal baggage in the past few months, and her comeback is nigh.

Hopefully Jermaine Dupri is nowhere to be found.

You girls ready for new Mariah?

"GTFO" has been registered.

Allegedly about her shady erstwhile manager, but if the social media generation makes it about a certain White House occupant, we could have a smash anthem on our hands.
Honestly, if there is no breathy oohhhhs and aaahhhhs in every single song, I'd be here for it.

Mariah needs to update her sound, or go back to her earlier sounds now that she is legacy.

I liked the song and I liked Jack Antonoff's production because it doesn't sound like he did it tbh. Glad it changed the tempo a bit and it wasn't as monotone as Honeymoon. I need Lana to stop working with Chuck. I know she's never serving visuals again like in the BTD era but Love was good so I need those kind of videos from ha at the very least.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
GTFO has the problem of being barely able to understand the verses, along with the chorus clashing with the overall feel of the song. I think that having the same range throughout the song makes it rather boring. If she had changed how she said the choruses or the verses, it would be much more enjoyable to listen to. I give it a 3/5. It’s overall okay, but nothing special.

Firstly, do embedded videos always say they are not available for anyone else?

Video giving me bad romance vibes
Yes, but not all of them. The Xtina and Paula ones above worked. The music videos used to say you had to go to youtube to watch them and provided a link, but they don't do that anymore. So for all of them I have to right click select "copy video URL" and paste it into a new tab :(

Speaking of GTFO, Vazduh sent me this tweet *dead*:

My fav from Ava Max is that Sweet but Psycho, it gives me Fame era vibes.

New Avril and Honey is finally coming out? Now we just need some CRJ news!

Last edited: