REgals [Women of Era] |OT| Episode I: The Female Menace

Oct 25, 2017
yiiiikes

Man I don’t even watch the show and can understand how awful that outfit is
At some point (ok, after like 2 posts) I just reported one of the posts like that saying something like (not verbatim), "There's multiple people in this thread saying this shit and it's a fucking cesspool, do something about it" instead of wasting my time reporting all the posts saying "I don't watch the show lol but I'm going to comment on how it looks fine anyway because I'm a passive misogynist with male privilege." My blood was boiling.

Oct 25, 2017
I expected a sea of red bars, but there's only one so far and it was for a personal attack. That's pathetic. I'm glad Nepenthe finally stepped in and further posts out of line will be moderated, but it's insane that it took that long.
That's ridiculous. There was also an obvious victim blaming of Kavanugh's victim in PoliERA by someone who was previously banned for calling Kim K "community pussy." I reported it. Nothing happened.

Oct 27, 2017
At some point (ok, after like 2 posts) I just reported one of the posts like that saying something like (not verbatim), "There's multiple people in this thread saying this shit and it's a fucking cesspool, do something about it" instead of wasting my time reporting all the posts saying "I don't watch the show lol but I'm going to comment on how it looks fine anyway because I'm a passive misogynist with male privilege." My blood was boiling.
Yeah I could only make it to like 20 replies before rolling my eyes and leaving, props to you for bringing more awareness to it though.