Rock/Indie/Alt Era |OT| Same as it ever was

It’s pretty boring.
I'll be the judge of that!... tonight after I give a listen. I was disappointed at first with "Cody" as it did seem a bit boring especially compared to the ammmmazing "Never Hungover Again" but it really grew on me. I think I'll like the new album based off the singles released.

I read an interview yesterday where Barry said he basically made "Of All Things..." as sort of a toss off. He felt a lot of pressure after the first album and just wanted to put something "weird" out and he doesn't like it very much now. Interesting as I think it's my fav alongside NHA.

Like it...hate it...ignore it. I finally somehow got my band's album on the major streaming platforms so I want to share:

The Slow Claps - The Worst Case Scenario on Spotify

On Apple Music

I did all of the mixing myself and it was a constant learning process. I know it's nowhere near where it needs to be, but I'm happy to get over this stuff and release it in this form. If we ever do a second album I'll be in a much better position to produce it.

Like it...hate it...ignore it. I finally somehow got my band's album on the major streaming platforms so I want to share:

The Slow Claps - The Worst Case Scenario on Spotify

On Apple Music

I did all of the mixing myself and it was a constant learning process. I know it's nowhere near where it needs to be, but I'm happy to get over this stuff and release it in this form. If we ever do a second album I'll be in a much better position to produce it.
I will not pretend that I've listened to it but congrats.

The National were on Fallon tonight performing Dark Side of the Gym and it was so good. Sleep Well Beast is such a great album

please drop something soon