Splatoon 2 |OT| HIGHTIDE ERA IS THE BEST

Looking fresh!

When do people think the next stage will launch? I have to assume next Friday the 3rd, but maybe Nintendo will be crazy and release it this Friday, along with a Cappy hat you can buy in the store

Though I changed my avatar, I'm so happy to be back with all you guys (granted, I never really left lol).

Also, made another editmode order. Will post pics when they arrive in a couple of days.

Hey everyone. I'll try post here every once in a while since it's a new forum and all.

When do people think the next stage will launch? I have to assume next Friday the 3rd, but maybe Nintendo will be crazy and release it this Friday, along with a Cappy hat you can buy in the store
I'd be surprised if it came out tomorrow since Nintendo is obviously focusing Mario. That said 3rd seems like a very reasonable guess to me.

Didn't play too much of the first Splatoon (I think only a few hours), but I've put in a few hundred hours in this one and it's been great fun despite some of the issues. Playing Turf War with the folks from the discord has been great and peeps there have been pretty friendly all around!

Main Weapon for me is the Splat Roller. While I've messed around with some of the other weapons this one meshes with me pretty well. This is my final build for it I think:

It works pretty well with the kit. Great for sneaking up on people and the swim speed subs mitigate the speed loss from Ninja Squid. If I want to go for a more Curling Bomb heavy playstyle I swap to another set with 36 pts of ISS to get 2 Curling Bombs from a full tank.

Hey everyone. I'll try post here every once in a while since it's a new forum and all.

I'd be surprised if it came out tomorrow since Nintendo is obviously focusing Mario. That said 3rd seems like a very reasonable guess to me.
Great to have you with us, congrats on all your success. Been lurking your stream for awhile now :)

Finally somewhere I can complain about how I always get stuck with the worst teammates ever. The matchmaking in Turf War is terrible! ;)

More than a new stage what I'd love to see is new boss salmonids and events in Salmon Run.

Never posted in the old OT, but maybe I'll be more active here. This game has taken up a significant chunk of my gaming time lately, though I'm still not that great. Level 20, and only recently started dipping my toes into ranked modes. My main weapons are Zap 85 and the .52 Gal. (Please let me know if they're bad, I honestly don't know)

I live in Japan, and I dunno how bad lag is when playing internationally. Anyone done much of that?

Never posted in the old OT, but maybe I'll be more active here. This game has taken up a significant chunk of my gaming time lately, though I'm still not that great. Level 20, and only recently started dipping my toes into ranked modes. My main weapons are Zap 85 and the .52 Gal. (Please let me know if they're bad, I honestly don't know)

I live in Japan, and I dunno how bad lag is when playing internationally. Anyone done much of that?
Both of those weapons are good. I play late enough at night that I get put into Japanese lobbies sometimes. And it doesn't seem overall bad lag-wise, but there are occasionally questionable things happening.

Hey everybody. Don't think I posted in the old thread except maybe on release day, but now I'm back to playing this quite a bit and thought I'd join in.

Awesome!

I've been a bit out of the Splatoon 2 news loop, has there been any talk about brand new weapon types like the umbrella and duelies?