Splatoon 2 |OT| HIGHTIDE ERA IS THE BEST

3 straight losses. The last two by 2 and 1 point. The last because I couldn't get one pick when we needed it. I don't deserve to live any more. If losing by this margin isn't a sign from God that I need to end myself, that I'll always be a worthless loser, then I don't know what is.

3 straight losses. The last two by 2 and 1 point. The last because I couldn't get one pick when we needed it. I don't deserve to live any more. If losing by this margin isn't a sign from God that I need to end myself, that I'll always be a worthless loser, then I don't know what is.
This is getting too out of hand. Stop saying this stuff, is awful. You can't measure your worth on this damn game. We all lose matches, it's just part of the whole thing.

Try focusing on the fun the game brings, the good times it gives you. If now it's just giving you stress maybe you should take a break and come back when you're more calm.

Now that it's October, I hope they announce the rest of the Kensa weapons this week! Since the next patch will include weapons with Fizzy Bomb and Booyah Bomb, I hope that they don't restrict the new weapons to new kits, since they are introduced quite late so I hope a few older kits are revamped to use the new sub or special. Maybe for example, Splash-o-Matic could use a Fizzy Bomb over Toxic Mist.

Also, if they do a balance patch, I also hope that they do something about Tenta Missiles since competitive players have argued about the uselessness of those weapons (even though I personally love it), and by "something", I mean give it more advantages.

Thank you for reading.

Now that it's October, I hope they announce the rest of the Kensa weapons this week! Since the next patch will include weapons with Fizzy Bomb and Booyah Bomb, I hope that they don't restrict the new weapons to new kits, since they are introduced quite late so I hope a few older kits are revamped to use the new sub or special. Maybe for example, Splash-o-Matic could use a Fizzy Bomb over Toxic Mist.

Also, if they do a balance patch, I also hope that they do something about Tenta Missiles since competitive players have argued about the uselessness of those weapons (even though I personally love it), and by "something", I mean give it more advantages.

Thank you for reading.
I'm fairly certain that they aren't going to change any of the kits on weapons already released. Probably all of the Kensa Set 2 will have at least one or the other of the new sub/specials, and there's still the alt kits for the Ballpoint, Nautilus, Explosher, and Bloblobber, so a few of them will contain new stuff too. We know from datamines that several weapons had kits altered before release, but that's never happened after and I don't see that changing.

To the point on the last page, if you want to take away the blasters' ability to kill with splash damage around corners, then just remove the entire class of weapons entirely. The blast damage is their entire advantage over other weapons.

Oh my god this new music is incredible! The band is called Diss-Pair and includes the bassist from Squid Squad. The first song Seasick might be my favorite normal battle music yet, I love how it takes Metalopod to the next level

I predict the Kensa kits are as follows (first 5 are the assumption that it's based on main weapons; last 6 are the assumption that it's based on Splat/Sheldon):
- Kensa Blaster: Fizzy Bomb/Ink Armour
- Kensa Slosher: Burst Bomb/Booyah Bomb
- Kensa Splatling: Point Sensor/Booyah Bomb
- Kensa Octobrush: Fizzy Bomb/Baller
- Kensa Brella: Toxic Mist/Booyah Bomb
- Kensa Splattershot Jr.: Burst Bomb/Baller
- Kensa Splattershot Pro: Fizzy Bomb/Suction Bomb Launcher
- Kensa Mini Splatling: Suction Bomb/Burst Bomb Launcher
- Kensa Aerospray: Burst Bomb/Ink Storm
- Kensa Dynamo Roller: Curling Bomb/Ink Storm
- Kensa Bamboozler: Fizzy Bomb/Booyah Bomb

I'm fairly certain that they aren't going to change any of the kits on weapons already released. Probably all of the Kensa Set 2 will have at least one or the other of the new sub/specials, and there's still the alt kits for the Ballpoint, Nautilus, Explosher, and Bloblobber, so a few of them will contain new stuff too. We know from datamines that several weapons had kits altered before release, but that's never happened after and I don't see that changing.
At the same time, there hasn't been a new Sub or Special Weapon introduced after most of the weapons have been developed before, so I don't think it's impossible for certain kits to be changed. The Bubble Blower technically wasn't in the first batch of weapons, but it existed as part of the then-future weapons so it's not a late-inclusion in the same way the Fizzy Bomb or Booyah Bomb are. Unless the developers have planned for there to have an abundance of weapons to use the new Sub or Special, I can see a select few changing their kits, probably two at most.

Thank you for reading.

Pro: Splat Bomb, Booyah Bomb
Luna: Fizzy Bomb, Ink Storm
Dynamo: Sprinkler, Booyah Bomb
Sloshine: Fizzy, Splashdown

(JP patch notes are out but that's too much for me)

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Some decent stuff in the patch notes.

96 gal got a range buff, Flingza roller kill range has increased a little, nautilus 47 bullet velocity has increased by 133%, dynamo spreads more ink closer to you during horizontal flick, goo tuber ranve buff and undercover brella shots do 12 damage instead of 10 damage. Oh yeah splattershot pro, mini splatling, and sploosh all paint at your feet better too.

Tentamissiles seem to shoot faster again. Wow.

Splash Wall now has you recover your ink faster than before

They enabled more voice chat with friends functionality for all modes in the phone app. Still no randoms.

These weapons got their special cost changed: