Star Trek Discovery |OT| To Boldly go into the new streaming era

Seems like they are doing this to have people stayed subscribed to CBS All Access longer lol
Wise business decision. Though tbh, you could just wait and watch them when you actually want the sub again.

They'll get international distribution sorted. they know that a) its too popular not to and b) they'll just get pirated anyway so someone might as well make the money from it.

Really like the poster. Wish we'd have gotten an exact day but oh well. Guess that's still being decided. It's very likely the later half of January though since there is a Short Trek episode coming the first or second week of January I think.

Edit: So does a new thread get made for season 2? Or are we just going to continue with this one and have the title changed by a mod? A new thread gets us back into EtectEra while the show is still airing I think since this is now in the Hangouts.

The symbol in the middle reminds me of the bird emblem painted on the bottom of a Romulan Bird of Prey. I haven't been watching trailers or paying attention to spoilers, so I don't know if that's the connection I'm supposed to make or not.

Really like the poster. Wish we'd have gotten an exact day but oh well. Guess that's still being decided. It's very likely the later half of January though since there is a Short Trek episode coming the first or second week of January I think.

Edit: So does a new thread get made for season 2? Or are we just going to continue with this one and have the title changed by a mod? A new thread gets us back into EtectEra while the show is still airing I think since this is now in the Hangouts.
Does anyone want to make a thread for the Short Treks? Or we can get this thread moved to Etectera while the Short Treks are airing.