Star Wars |OT| New Canon, New Forum [NO IX SPOILERS]

I’ve talked about this but my pitch would a Star Wars meets the raid/dredd where a small group of troopers visit a complex in the seedy areas of coruscant.
Yeah.

Like maybe about some guy.

Who goes to a certain level of Coruscant.

A level between 1310 and 1315.

Might even make an interesting game.

Yeah, that'd sure be something.

Yeah.

Like maybe about some guy.

Who goes to a certain level of Coruscant.

A level between 1310 and 1315.

Might even make an interesting game.

Yeah, that'd sure be something.
Now I love you buuuuuut how about....we change it to some guy to boba fett?

We gotta rework the movie to feature jet packs parts though...

AOTC has a lot of really good stuff, or at least things that would be great if they were done a bit better.
The Coruscant chase, Obi-Wan's investigation, Obi-Jango fight and chase, a lot of the Geonosis and clone stuff... Pity Lucas cut some politics stuff, would've added depth to the Confederacy. Also the vistas in the film are pretty great, Lucas has good eye for nice and interesting looking worlds.
The bad stuff: Anakin-Padme romance, CGI that hasn't aged well, naturally some other stilted lines and dialogue, poor lightsaber fight (really, what was Lucas thinking with those weird scenes where the actors stand in the dark and twirl their sabers?).

The film suffers from trying to be a bit too much at once perhaps. The investigation aspect combined with politics sorta spy thriller, the clones and the Geonosis part are like a war film, and then there's Anakin's and Padme's story that should be some kind tragic romance film with adventure.

Ultimately i feel it has more better than bad.
Agreed.

As for the bolded, I believe the technology wasn't there yet to allow lit blades to hit each other. But George wanted to see the actors' faces illuminated by their lightsabers. So we got a couple somewhat awkward shots where they both just twirl their weapons around. The technology improved enough by the filming of The Force Awakens in 2014 that Daisey Ridley and Adam Driver were able to fight each other with fully lit sabers.

Poe ended well, I think.

- Yeah so Suralinda didn't die and is actually, like, a cool arachnid person who spits acid.
- There's some good thematic follow-through on TLJ, especially in that ending monologue.
- Loved Poe dropping Snoke being dead on those poor FO dopes.

Poe ended well, I think.

- Yeah so Suralinda didn't die and is actually, like, a cool arachnid person who spits acid.
- There's some good thematic follow-through on TLJ, especially in that ending monologue.
- Loved Poe dropping Snoke being dead on those poor FO dopes.
Yeah, I love the ending with how it connects with TLJ.

My favorite part of the Poe comic has been the post-TLJ stuff, I thought that was a great idea on their part.

My favorite part of the Poe comic has been the post-TLJ stuff, I thought that was a great idea on their part.
It does compare favorably to the Lor San Tekka stuff, which, when reduced to the individual adventures (the prison, space egg, Padme's dresses, etc.), was fun, but as an arc, definitely felt strung out.

Plus it gave us Rey, Poe, and Finn just hanging out and being buds post-TLJ, which was rad.