Star Wars |OT| New Canon, New Forum [NO IX SPOILERS]

Actually having X-wing and... is that TIE Interceptor with red paint-job? on screen looks much better than those weird-ass ships. Also Poe, Leia, etc. are good.
And outside of those things, meh.

EDIT I'm not opposed to other ships than the X-wing and typical TIEs, indeed it is something i don't like in the sequel trilogy, would've loved to see more new ships or some great ones from old EU like the K-wing. I just don't particularly like the designs the protagonists are flying. The blue "XL-A-wing"-like ship looks kinda OK, just has tacky paint-job.

Driver's hair is the same as TFA/TLJ looks like. Sorry Bald Kylo Stans.

Oh and FUCK Rachel Butera. Fire her ass Lucasfilm.

I'd imagine season 1 is already done so they'll recast for season 2.
Not good enough. Redub her for season 1, delay if they have to. Star Wars can't be associated with this vile awful person.

Oh yeah, in case someone didn't see it:
The second half shows off a lot of the First Order stuff and I think gives us a real glimpse at some of the bigger story arcs we'll be seeing. Lots of really great stuff there.

Driver's hair is the same as TFA/TLJ looks like. Sorry Bald Kylo Stans.

Oh and FUCK Rachel Butera. Fire her ass Lucasfilm.

Not good enough. Redub her for season 1, delay if they have to. Star Wars can't be associated with this vile awful person.
Misty Lee from BFII is probably getting ready in the bullpen.

The second half shows off a lot of the First Order stuff and I think gives us a real glimpse at some of the bigger story arcs we'll be seeing. Lots of really great stuff there.
It feels like the show is going to help address a lot of the major complaints people have about sequels (well from non-sexist angles) that there wasn't enough world building and establishing the state of the galaxy and the rise of the FO.

I got caught up on some comics:

I thought Poe had a pretty good run and ending. I enjoyed seeing what was going on during TFA and TLJ. The fact that the Resistance now has some more allies is interesting. I wonder what, if any, input Abrams and the story group had on this storyline and its connection to Episode IX, or if Episode IX simply takes place long enough into the future that it wouldn't matter if a couple more allies showed up shortly after TLJ.

Lando was decent, but didn't really go anywhere. Lando himself seemed somewhat out of character? I don't know.

I'm continuing to love Aphra and I love that all her enemies are finally catching up to her (Aphra is the only comic I read on a monthly basis; I wait for the others to finish their story arcs before reading them). I'm glad that it doesn't appear to be ending soon, hopefully.

I really like what i'm seeing! Does anybody happen to know when this airs in the UK?