Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition |OT2| Street Fighter Has Come Home

Neoxon

Community Resettler
The changes to the shop (with Yuriko now being involved) are low-key the best part about the recent update. Why didn’t they do this sooner?

Pretty much. I often wonder what it would have been like if Sony didn't get exclusivity and we had to wait for this game, then again some of the shitstorm on launch is probably the catalyst for some of the best changes.
We'd probably have the same cycle, it would just start years later. Possibly some things would change assuming MvC:I still happens and Capcom really stews on that failure while they make SFV.

I just realized it's easy to buff Geif's neutral without green hand. He needs a target combo like Abigale's b hp > hp into knockdown that gets him no oki but corner carry. That would buff him almost instantly without over tuning him. Something like st mp > forward mk.

But make the forward mk that comes from the target combo move him WAY far forward. So, on hit it never misses, and on block it's completely punishable. Goddamn I want this. Don't even have to make it have CC properties or v trigger cancelable. Just give him a long range buffer button into corner carry.

I've been sleeping on Menat's Khaibit costume. I wouldn't even have bought it if it wasn't part of the Darkstalkers pack. But damn, I love it.

On the other hand it's just further proof she didn't need that Felicia costume and Mika, Cammy or, hell, maybe even Laura should have gotten it.

I've been sleeping on Menat's Khaibit costume. I wouldn't even have bought it if it wasn't part of the Darkstalkers pack. But damn, I love it.

On the other hand it's just further proof she didn't need that Felicia costume and Mika, Cammy or, hell, maybe even Laura should have gotten it.
Give Mika a Ruby Heart costume....

Pretty much. I often wonder what it would have been like if Sony didn't get exclusivity and we had to wait for this game, then again some of the shitstorm on launch is probably the catalyst for some of the best changes.
I'm really hoping that they manage to include and refine a lot of the extraneous stuff developed post-launch for SFV and have that at launch of SF6. I have my doubts considering every new fighting game seems to forget ragequitting is a thing.

There's a lot I really like about SFV that I hope they keep for future installments. I've been thinking about making a thread titled "What aspects of SFV would you want in SF6?" but I assume that would turn into a shitshow.

Man, fucking Bison at the end of arcade mode. I start off well, but at one point I fuck up and he just traps me in a corner and I can't get out. Stunlocked to death.

Which is frustrating, because I get to him without having used any continues. I don't care about the score resetting, but dammit, he screws me out of unlocking artwork.

How I see Mika

Makoto would be fine...in a game where 95% of the cast wasn't already as explosive as her. People saying Rose is redundant? Then what the hell does Makoto bring new to the table?

I hope so. I also hope that we get something before Capcom Cup.

SEAM? Canada Cup?
I doubt we're going to hear anything official about S4 before Capcom Cup, except for maybe a tease of the first character. I'm hoping Flowtron ends up coming back and leaking the season. I've always been impatient when it comes to reveals.

Who knows, we don't even know who's in this season yet. I'm also curious wether they're going to go back to silhouettes or just reveal all 6 characters at once from now on.
I think they realized just revealing the character straight up creates more hype and anticipation. That + the first month purchase bonus probably sold a lot of season passes this time.

Who knows, we don't even know who's in this season yet. I'm also curious wether they're going to go back to silhouettes or just reveal all 6 characters at once from now on.
I don't think they will do the silhouette thing anymore. They know the hype that the reveals have been giving the game are positive and there's no reason to hold them back anymore. If anything, they could hold one as a secret. That would kinda work.