Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Vergil wouldn't be able to handle it tho cuz he never properly trained himself to be able to withstand an extreme amount of stupid shit like Dante.

What I'm trying to say is: Dante you should've challenged Vergil to a hot cheeto eating contest cuz you'd prob win tbh

Or Donte. Whateva works.

DmC was my first devil may cry and i thought having only played bayonetta before it that it was ok but mainly that the angel/demon colour coding bullshit was garbage

i'm eager to revisit it having played the rest of the series now

I like the super hot cheetos but I'm old so they give me acid reflux and then it's a friggin' Tums Conga just like when stupid McGully is a loose cannon and puts the whole damn precinct on notice.

Vergil wouldn't be able to handle it tho cuz he never properly trained himself to be able to withstand an extreme amount of stupid shit like Dante.

What I'm trying to say is: Dante you should've challenged Vergil to a hot cheeto eating contest cuz you'd prob win tbh

Or Donte. Whateva works.
Vergil would have taken said contest way more seriously, but lost to gamer Donte.

Dante would have lost because he'd be pew pewing them out of the air before they fell into Vergil's maw.

I always told Glitches he would shit his pants, and for years- years- he denied his fate.
He shit his pants last month.

Like, he mid-sentence said "I just shit my pants." and ran to the bathroom. I was laughing, but found out it was real and felt bad.

I also almost knocked the toilet paper roll into our toilet. But it missed.

I always told Glitches he would shit his pants, and for years- years- he denied his fate.

Like, he mid-sentence said "I just shit my pants." and ran to the bathroom. I was laughing, but found out it was real and felt bad.

I am going to briefly gain faith and thank god that my wife will never post here.

I always wondered how actually serious the Dante/Vergil fight was supposed to be. Because, I mean, we pretty firmly establish by that point that the likelihood of either of them killing the other just with quasi-reasonable amounts of swording is pretty negligible.

Is this just like a Sock 'Em Boppers brawl for them?

I always wondered how actually serious the Dante/Vergil fight was supposed to be. Because, I mean, we pretty firmly establish by that point that the likelihood of either of them killing the other just with quasi-reasonable amounts of swording is pretty negligible.

I feel like it's clear that Vergil could cut his hand off at the end (if that is possible), but doesn't.

What I've learned today: don't get anxious about the possibility of shitting your pants or deny the possibility of it happening to you. That's what increases the odds of it happening it seems.

To be fair Vergil kicked Pat's ass the first time so he earned that victory cutscene.
Having played and beat the game (basically) for the first time and completing that with fight with ease, I am so interested to see how he handles fights 2 and 3 that I had trouble with.

Of course, I didn't grind and max my stats out, so who knows.

they should've maybe done what a few other casts like 8-4 or something do and be like 'hey tierzoo's here until the break' and then after the break THEN go full ham on bullshit the guest doesn't know anything about

Just some shirtless brotherly bonding in the rain.

Dante's base jumping stunt afterwards would also be enhanced had he been shirtless during it and in the rain.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
we cant possibly expect Pat to be as good as the common folk, tho

he’s royalty

all he can do is think of the past and talk like Jim Sterling saying ‘TRIPLE AYYYYYEEEE”

I've never understood why Dante jumps off the tower and I'm not even going to pretend like I can make up a good reason.

He's not so much trying to get to the bottom, he just ends up there. I always read it as him trying out his new found devil powers to blow off some steam after losing to Vergil, only to get eaten by a whale in a wompwomp sense. Dante is basically categorized in this game as this obnoxious teen show off who acts cool but is really an awkward loser. The whale eating him is the same as him sneezing causing the shop to collapse in the early game.

Just reuse Devils Never Cry or Lock and Load or some other old shit for Dante.

There's your problem solved.

Have no idea why a song named "subhuman" was even chosen for Dante. Doesn't fit him at all.