Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Oh btw their LP keeps reminding me of the time I played through DMC3 for the first time.

It was a perfect storm of still being impressionable AF and finally getting into quality games big time. Alongside MGS3, which I idolized, this was a peak in terms of gaming goodness in my life.

My tastes in gaming have shifted slightly since then (DMC3 still fits just fine, mind you), becoming less into cool cutscenes and more into mechanics and shit, but I'm not as impressionable as I was back then, so even some of the biggest gaming goodness won't vow my like some games did at the time.

GOD DAMMIT DANTE, THE LIGHTS ARE OFF

JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE SHITTY AT BUSINESS
Hey, this party's just getting started.

"Dante there is no party, there's never been a party, you've been sitting in this bar alone since you bought it!"

I guess it's just about time to get this party started, then!

"Dante you said that two weeks ago and you didn't even call anyone."

The party don't start till I walk in!

"Dante are you just Pinkie Pie in a rubber mask?"

What is with Pat's playstyle where he makes zero effort to avoid damage until he's got 1 hit left in him and then spends the entire rest of the boss fight trying to do it hitless?

Dude's like a Magic player. "The only Life Point that matters is the last one, burn the rest."

What is with Pat's playstyle where he makes zero effort to avoid damage until he's got 1 hit left in him and then spends the entire rest of the boss fight trying to do it hitless?

Dude's like a Magic player. "The only Life Point that matters is the last one, burn the rest."
I was actually expecting him to die during that fight at some time, I was surprised he didn't.

There's a very small number of combat challenges that are okay (and the ratio is much better in 4 vs. 3).

For the most part it's a case of "optional content is an excuse to be bad", though, yeah.
I was bitching about that DMC4 air grab 5x without landing mission that is completely luck based. Failed 5 times in a row but somehow got it while doing nothing different. At least I still got an A rank.