Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

this is just ripping off of homestuck, what with the pictures on the walls and just ripped-off clown statues

i know there's better examples but i have a headache and my cough sounds like it whistles

I hate jump scares but I love that it's not first person. I'm intrigued by where this game could be going but boy is it unnerving.

Some how Shitstorm always put it's best feet forward.

EDIT: Wait, the game can be finished in 90mins? lol.

Last edited:
I don't know what I like more, the protagonist being so nonplussed for the first half of the video, or them all speaking in Animal Crossing bleeps during this horror game.

"IS THIS MUGEN?" lmao

And of course the Chrono painting is there, two even

Pretty good start. I really hope they will do a part 2 in the future, it's not a long game.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
When I first tried to post, the site threw me a weird error but must have actually done so anyway and I didn't notice cause I was tabbed away so I posted it again. Weird but whatever.
yeah that happens sometimes

if you hit ‘post reply’, and your reply doesn’t post, and hitting the button again pops up a message saying ‘you must wait XX seconds before you can post again’, if you just cancel and give it like ten seconds the post will appear

some weird delay glitch or sommit

yeah that happens sometimes

if you hit ‘post reply’, and your reply doesn’t post, and hitting the button again pops up a message saying ‘you must wait XX seconds before you can post again’, if you just cancel and give it like ten seconds the post will appear

some weird delay glitch or sommit
Ya I know those but it was a completely different failure error??? I didn’t record it or make note of it so I don’t quite remember.

I mean Pat only talked about the first episode and there's like no defending that. It's legit fucking awful. It's one of the worst first episodes of anything I can even think of.

It could be the first episode of a Pokemon season with zero changes. I'm not sure if the mangaka had no idea what he wanted to do with the series at the time or just doesn't understand pacing, but it is not helpfully indicative of anything the series is about in any useful way, doesn't really serve to introduce any character other than Gon beyond an incredibly superficial level, and just generally sort of wastes tons of time not even making an attempt at being interesting.

It seriously feels like one of those D&D sessions where the DM didn't have anything planned to start a new adventure so he just tries to run you around in circles doing bullshit in an inn for the entire night, then you show up a few weeks later and he's like, "Oh yeah this is an epic story about time travel and dinosaurs now" and you're like "WHY DID WE SPEND ALL DAY LOOKING AROUND TOWN FOR SOMEONE'S FUCKING PIG THEN?!"