Super Mario Party Joy-Con bundle coming to Europe, November 23th

Nintendo will release a bundle with Super Mario Party and the Pink/Green Joycons on November 23th in Europe.

No informations on price or other countries just yet.

I guess today is still not the day we see new joy-cons announced.

(OP, the colors are Pink and Green (neon for both), not Pink and Purple)

I guess today is still not the day we see new joy-cons announced.

(OP, the colors are Pink and Green (neon for both), not Pink and Purple)
Thanks, I edited.

The bundle is perfect is you plan to play 4-players Mario Party. You'd only need the Switch and the bundle whereas on previous consoles it was more pricey.

If they do a wiiplay here and one of those thibgs is free, which i doubt, this is coming home.
If they sell this oack without a discount somewhere, the price is going to be stupid.

I could be in if there was any sort of bundle discount. I'm already planning to get Super Mario Party anyway, and only have one set of Joy-Cons. Let's see.

Guess it will be around 139 ou 149€ ? Would be surprised if less.
149€ is impossible though. The price in € is the same as the one in $ so that would be 140$. iirc the price for a pair of joy con is 80$, and the price for the game is 60$. That's 140$. there is no way the bundle is costing more than the two combined. 140 is also unlikely, there has to be a kind of price drop with it.

So, right now, if I go and buy Super Mario Party and the joy cons, I can have them at 115€ (50€ and 65€ respectively). Because there is no fixed price in Europe or something, not sure. I'm guessing the price is going to be close to that (so around 110€/120€)

Yes

lmao they're the reversed splatoon colours that japan has

you can finally get the full sets of green and pink in the west now. just... gotta buy the bundle
You could already have those though

Better value than the Wii Play bundle back then.
Likely better game and immediately opens up your Switch to 4 player coop multiplayer. Really nice.

...This is again such a nonsensical Nintendo moment where I would've expected for them to go crazy with the colors by now, yet we got nothing since the ARMS launch. No purple. No transparent ones. No dark blue. No whatever color that's not already there. I don't get it tbh.

Wow, €90 is actually pretty great price for this. Depending on your perspective this could be considered 2 controllers and a game for €90.

Also, the reversed green/pink joy-cons means I can have a green/red combo for my Switch. This might be my next big purchase. (RIP wallet second half of 2018)

...This is again such a nonsensical Nintendo moment where I would've expected for them to go crazy with the colors by now, yet we got nothing since the ARMS launch. No purple. No transparent ones. Nodark blue. No whatever color that's not already there. I don't get it tbh.
We got pink, green, and red joycons since ARMS.

However I am expecting new joycons to be revealed at the next Direct.

We got pink, green, and red joycons since ARMS.

However I am expecting new joycons to be revealed at the next Direct.
Wait, arms was before splatoon? I got my timeline screwed up then. If only we could get both sides green or pink though. The green looks actually good. The red joycons are nowhere to be found.

If it had released day 1 with the regular relaese I would have bought this bundle. I really like those colors...
But I kind of want the game closer to release date than in late november.

Wonder why it's released like this?