Super Mario Party Joy-Con bundle coming to Europe, November 23th

No kidding. I'd love this game, but no Pro Controller support means adding $70 for another set of JoyCons. A discounted bundle would definitely nudge me into 'buy' territory.
One thing that I love with the Switch is if you want to invite friends/family over for a Mario Party, if only one of them has a Switch, you gave enough controllers to play at 4.

I NEED the neon green joy-con, but I refuse to buy the pink one too!
Just sell the pink one. there's no way to buy it separately, and it's pretty hard to find currently. It looks like the us probably won't get this bundle and even if we do, some people will just want the joycon, so you can sell it on eBay.

...This is again such a nonsensical Nintendo moment where I would've expected for them to go crazy with the colors by now, yet we got nothing since the ARMS launch. No purple. No transparent ones. No dark blue. No whatever color that's not already there. I don't get it tbh.
No spice orange!

Really don't understand Nintendo sometimes, so they make a party game where you can only use the joy cons, then decide to release a bundle with a decent saving over a month after release of the game

Going to have to leave it for a Xmas present I think

Really don't understand Nintendo sometimes, so they make a party game where you can only use the joy cons, then decide to release a bundle with a decent saving over a month after release of the game

Going to have to leave it for a Xmas present I think
Yea it's really frustrating. I would've bought the game this Friday, but since I need 4 controllers for it I would rather just wait for this one instead.

It's mostly there for the holiday season. Black Friday, Christmas. So, you know. gotchu :P
This is a Europe only bundle isn't it? Black Friday isn't really a thing over here, was tried for a few years but last year it had already disappeared

I want those Joycons and was planning on getting the game as something for the family to play over Christmas. Doesn't bother me that the bundle is dropping over a month after the game comes out but it is a slightly odd decision. But hey, it's Nintendo, and that's the kinda thing they do.

...This is again such a nonsensical Nintendo moment where I would've expected for them to go crazy with the colors by now, yet we got nothing since the ARMS launch. No purple. No transparent ones. No dark blue. No whatever color that's not already there. I don't get it tbh.
It's not nonsensical. Makes perfect sense what they are doing.

This is a Europe only bundle isn't it? Black Friday isn't really a thing over here, was tried for a few years but last year it had already disappeared
I don't know where you live but it has been growing every year in most of europe. Last year was crazy.

When clicking on the thread, I was really hoping they would be the inverse of the Splatoon bundle (or something new entirely). Would love to rock double green/double pink. Though I really want both Joy Cons in the Let's Go Pikachu yellow colour.