Tekken |OT| Dark Resurrection

Oct 26, 2017
Nah it truly was the rage drive. When you do the devil transformation one the camera changes for the duration of the fly and when it got back the guy never got actually hit animation wise but still received the damage and I was juggled all the way to my death. So strange.
Messed up!

AAK

Oct 25, 2017
I went on ranked for the first time in Season 2 over the weekend. What the heck happened to the skill level of players from S1 -> S2? I was a Savior rank and within a day reached Suzaku DM'ing purple ranks. The Seiryu Josie player I DM'd to reach Suzaku did nothing but 1,2,d+4 and 1,2,3 the whole match and could only punish with 1,1,2. I can almost guarantee I'm a worse player now because of all the unsafe crap I could habitually abuse and get away with unpunished.

Oct 25, 2017
I went on ranked for the first time in Season 2 over the weekend. What the heck happened to the skill level of players from S1 -> S2? I was a Savior rank and within a day reached Suzaku DM'ing purple ranks. The Seiryu Josie player I DM'd to reach Suzaku did nothing but 1,2,d+4 and 1,2,3 the whole match and could only punish with 1,1,2. I can almost guarantee I'm a worse player now because of all the unsafe crap I could habitually abuse and get away with unpunished.
You get more points in rank when you win and when you lose, especially at ranks +-2 from yours.

Rank is inflated, I told you.

Oct 26, 2017
I wish I could get those weak dudes. Daytime when I'm playing, I get to play the monsters in yellow and orange ranks.

Hmm. I guess it's better for me. Still would like a free win once in a while. :P

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Playing 2 people required effort
Even if you were great with one they couldn't take you far by themselves
Yeah, playing characters by themselves made me realize what characters carried my teams in TTT2. I never knew my Lee and Leo sucked that much lol. But Jin/Lee and Ling/Leo had some insane combo potential.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know about the points. I thought it had to do with more people playing or something.
Any promotion that you've gotten after season 2 is nothing.

Don't tell them boys about Tag 2's version of Byakko.

In before someone quotes me with some whiny reply.

A hit dog will holler.

Last edited: