The Black Culture Community [OT 3] - 400 years of choices

He started talking about Kavanaugh. But he really hasn't been a booming voice about it, which is disappointing but not surprising.

He didn't say shit about Kiah Morris though. Now that is some fucking bullshit.
It's just interesting. He gets his voice out on one issue. All this progressive shit going on and he's got laryngitis? There is a wealth of shit to talk about. But I'm sure he'll show up, talking about the establishment. Maybe I want the establishment, if they'll do something for 4 years and not just 18 months.

There's a plethora of progressive candidates so it's not like he doesn't have a reason to get in front of the camera.

Mornin' Sweet tooth mafia.
Evening.
Oh hey , life is strange two talk is going the way i expected it to go

also That game opens strong as fuck
I bought the game but not yet played it. I want to play that captain whatsitcalled first.

What is the LIS talk ?
I need that full metal alchemist charger..
It's so dope.

Nite Owl and Spectre are both ineffectual cowards who take little action positive or negative. Nite Owl is opportunistic thrill-seeker and Spectre is doing the costumed hero thing partially as a fuck you to her mother.

When you're a trans woman and you see yourself in the mirror looking feminine for the first time

https://youtu.be/7H97GhLWZR8

(its more like, now I can criticise my looks like a regular person and feel like shit in a more normal way hmm)

Anyway HELLO BCT

Who else watched that AMAZING Bleach movie?

When you're a trans woman and you see yourself in the mirror looking feminine for the first time

https://youtu.be/7H97GhLWZR8

(its more like, now I can criticise my looks like a regular person and feel like shit in a more normal way hmm)

Anyway HELLO BCT

Who else watched that AMAZING Bleach movie?
Hey friend hope you're doing well.

I heard.. not good things. Also I'm low key bothered they couldn't find the right person to be Chad.

Hey friend hope you're doing well.

I heard.. not good things. Also I'm low key bothered they couldn't find the right person to be Chad.
I thought it was amazing. But like, all the people who dislike it tend to be anime fans in general? If that makes sense. I'm really hyped for a other one. It was probably the best love action thing I've seen outside of Western comic stuff.

Evening.

I bought the game but not yet played it. I want to play that captain whatsitcalled first.

What is the LIS talk ?

It's so dope.
There's a thread about the LIS2 debut numbers on gaming. Apparently they aren't high, but I feel like the issue is simply this is one of those word of mouth type games, it ain't big enough for a brand, if its good people will get it. However there is a bunch of talk in that thread like " Damn had to appeal to the straits " ignoring the fact the protagonist are two Hispanic kids who are dealing with racism and police brutality.

Now there are a bunch of genuine complaints about the game, there are others that seem like some supposedly liberal people only really cared when it was two privileged white girls going to a school and who's LGBTness was never really challenged by anything in the game. And as soon as it started being about POC dealing with racism, it stops being interesting. Weird, huh

I thought you said you didn't care about this Community in the Asian Community thread ? Yet you're saying hello to us like nothing happened.

I find that rather rude, and two faced.
It is, actually.

I just spent quite the day with some reflection and didn't see what D i Z wrote that he had an earfull for what he said until this morning (because he was on ignore). Of course I know I am not perfect so whenever I clash I do my best to try to both stand my ground and learn... After re reading what Sparda posted in that thread, I'm not the person who would write that anymore.

Life is long enough to not stay stupid. Hey I'm probably still stupid but I come with a big tail and love.

There's a thread about the LIS2 debut numbers on gaming. Apparently they aren't high, but I feel like the issue is simply this is one of those word of mouth type games, it ain't big enough for a brand, if its good people will get it. However there is a bunch of talk in that thread like " Damn had to appeal to the straits " ignoring the fact the protagonist are two Hispanic kids who are dealing with racism and police brutality.

Now there are a bunch of genuine complaints about the game, there are others that seem like some supposedly liberal people only really cared when it was two privileged white girls going to a school and who's LGBTness was never really challenged by anything in the game. And as soon as it started being about POC dealing with racism, it stops being interesting. Weird, huh
Ahhh. White feminism. Gotcha.
It is, actually.

I just spent quite the day with some reflection and didn't see what D i Z wrote that he had an earfull for what he said until this morning (because he was on ignore). Of course I know I am not perfect so whenever I clash I do my best to try to both stand my ground and learn... After re reading what Sparda posted in that thread, I'm not the person who would write that anymore.

Life is long enough to not stay stupid. Hey I'm probably still stupid but I come with a big tail and love.
My point is. That's it's disingenuous to come in like nothing happened. Instead of openly saying you were talking shit about us, but you're sorry.

Because you wouldn't have said shit, unless i brought it up.

My point is. That's it's disingenuous to come in like nothing happened. Instead of openly saying you were talking shit about us, but you're sorry.

Because you wouldn't have said shit, unless i brought it up.
That's... True. I apologise.

And so no one else has to find the post, I made a stupid assumption that after being called something that was offensive in the UK (I'm pretty sure DiZ didn't know) I later said that I didn't care about the BCT because I didn't see any posts about it. But I realised that that was a very self absorbed assumption to make.

Basically I suck and I'm trying not to.

....hmm that's whew...I'll look into this come Monday.

Also after reading some posts umm I err yeah

I read that thread the other day with a lot of side eyes.

Oh wow didnt know this even dropped. Is it episodic again or one full game?

Def more intrigue based off the new story themes