The Black Culture Community [OT 3] - 400 years of choices

Wut wutttt
Moved to my new place. No internet for the entire weekend. I love Soul Calibur. The beta only goes for this weekend.

I’m not in a good mood right now.
Well. At least you're in a nice new house, right ?...... Right ?
I didn't said it counted but that whole Gloria is Trish is just wrong.
That shit wasn't cool :(

Fucking Capcom.
FeenixRisen I hope you're still able to get a refund

?

Whose talking about Rorschach?

I'm no Bernie fan, but he isn't on the Judiciary Committee, the fuck you expect him to do?
Lead, as if he wanted to be president. Duckworth isn't on the judiciary committee but she's active. And this is just one slice. Bernie looks like a one truck pony. Show up and talk about how everyone else is doing it won't, disappear into his corner. A tweet here or there, a small appearance.

I just think I'm going to be salty in a year or two, like, WTF have you been doing.

When you think about it, Bruce Banner is a nigga
Been saying this about the Hulk.

Trump-ism continuing to spread:

Can we not? This isn't Trump-ism this is regular old European shit. Israel have been fucking with refugees for years. People that run through and don't even wanna stay, because you know Israel is Israel, they get detained and kept in camps out in buttfuck nowhere and Europe keeps paying them to stop the negroes or Arabs tryna get past them.
This isn't new, Israel keeps staying Israel and Israel is only for white Israelis, Europe keeps pretending Trump and the right wing wind is new.

Sup Nubians.

Moved to my new place. No internet for the entire weekend. I love Soul Calibur. The beta only goes for this weekend.

I’m not in a good mood right now.
How big is the yard?

Can we not? This isn't Trump-ism this is regular old European shit. Israel have been fucking with refugees for years. People that run through and don't even wanna stay, because you know Israel is Israel, they get detained and kept in camps out in buttfuck nowhere and Europe keeps paying them to stop the negroes or Arabs tryna get past them.
This isn't new, Israel keeps staying Israel and Israel is only for white Israelis, Europe keeps pretending Trump and the right wing wind is new.
When I say "Trump-ism" is spreading, I mean in regards to people more openly being anti immigrant and thinking that it's acceptable because they have a US president behind them, not that Trump started racism/the world didn't have racism before.

Edit: second one is my preferred one.

When I say "Trump-ism" is spreading, I mean in regards to people more openly being anti immigrant and thinking that it's acceptable because they have a US president behind them, not that Trump started racism/the world didn't have racism before.
That I can see and agree to.
Usa, no matter how much she wants to or don't, is the leader in the west.
I miss being a stupid little kid that really thought everything was gonna be ok.

Truth.

I am convinced Loki killed the real Kanye and is now posing as him.

I thought this dude cried on a podcast about the shit he's been saying...
Has him saying this shit had a negative impact on his sales or friendships? If not, then he'll continue.

Don't be surprised if he ends up reversing course once the left is in power again tho.

Was he really popular with white old women? Is blues really popular with old white women? All I see here is old soldiers, white and some American expats, and... nah. Just men.
Ofc could be my own little bubble.