The Black Culture Community [OT 3] - 400 years of choices

lol well some people need to know to hush and listen at least, and some don't know enough to do that lol. and that's what i'm talking about.
Got it.
A topic that annoys me because there's some ageist weird shit going on in half the blues pubs here. Under 35? Not welcome. And no, it hasn't been any fights here.

Be too obssesed with boxing
Boxing is good. It's also bad. Bad for your hairline. I see it Woolie. I SEE IT.

Btw, in Södertälje Monday to Wednesday. Rest of the week I'm in Nacka. You have been informed.

Got it.
A topic that annoys me because there's some ageist weird shit going on in half the blues pubs here. Under 35? Not welcome. And no, it hasn't been any fights here.

Boxing is good. It's also bad. Bad for your hairline. I see it Woolie. I SEE IT.

Btw, in Södertälje Monday to Wednesday. Rest of the week I'm in Nacka. You have been informed.
informed of places i need to stay away from

Saw this article about the St. Landry Massacre and how 200 Black people were killed in 1868 Louisiana as a means of voter suppression.

The whole article is worth reading, but one thing that stood out was it shows how little the press has changed.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...sacre-reconstruction-era-louisiana-180970420/
"The summer of 1868 was a tumultuous one. With the help of tens of thousands of black citizens who finally had the right to vote, Republicans handily won local and state elections that spring."

"Editors of Democratic newspapers repeatedly warned of dire consequences if the Republican party continued winning victories at the polls...Those editorials spurred Democrats to action and instigated violence everywhere..."

"As a small number of African-Americans prepared to rescue Bentley, word spread around the parish that a black rebellion was imminent. Thousands of white men began arming themselves and raiding houses around the area."

"By the end of the two weeks, estimates of the number killed were around 250 people, the vast majority of them African-American."

"But Democratic papers—the only remaining sources of news in the region, as all Republican presses had been burned—downplayed the horrific violence."

Sigh, ok so he really needs to not write anything before he thought it through 101 times because further up the tl I agree with him. Slavery hasn't been abolished. Look to jail.

But still. Coonye, thanks Shy, way out there and he can stay there. I won't open the door no matter how old he finds it tomorrow.

informed of places i need to stay away from
If I ever find you I won't say shit. I'll just back away and pretend nothing happened.
Until the day I need that kidney or liver.

Last edited:
Got it.
Ageism, lol. in America they want anyone and everyone of all ages races and creeds to enjoy the blues. Some say it's a dying genre like Jazz, but only because there's not money in it like in years past. Any young person who is into the blues tends to be welcomed and celebrated, because new blood means they are not a dying breed.

Ageism, lol. in America they want anyone and everyone of all ages races and creeds to enjoy the blues. Some say it's a dying genre like Jazz, but only because there's not money in it like in years past. Any young person who is into the blues tends to be welcomed and celebrated, because new blood means they are not a dying breed.
Gonna put that in the "reasons why I should move back one day" section.
Tbh there are a few giant reasons why that will never happen but hey, stuff and such.

Once again, Kanye will say some shit, folks will turn against him, but then buy his album anyways.

Stop buying his albums y'all.
aS LoNg aS it SLApS FaAaM

But yeah like honestly at some point if you're still going to buy his shit at least don't be a fucking punk about it and don't pretend to be so damn offended you'll never touch his shit again when he spouts the 99th bit of awful bullshit he's said this year.

Last edited:
I doubt the writers of the final season of Boondocks could do that.
We don't talk about that one

Folks always forget Aaron McGruder could be on some shit himself. Dude hated Obama
Aaron mcgruder, could. But he frequently made fun of himself using huey

The episode about huey not caring about obama kinda shits on huey and has him teaming with the resident racist to come up with a plan to leave the united states. Yeah Aaron mcgruders views sometimes is on some fringe shit, but he was pretty self aware and often made fun of himself

SOulcalibur beta was dope
Get the full game if you like fighters
I didn't get a chance to play it but the positive reactions told me all I needed to know anyway. It's on the list.

Once again, Kanye will say some shit, folks will turn against him, but then buy his album anyways.

Stop buying his albums y'all.
This. His last album I gave a single listen on spotify and it wasn't even worth that time. Not gonna let him rob my time on this one.

His fans will act like it's the second coming of christ no matter how bad it is, anyway.