The Elder Scrolls: Online |OT| It's TES VI, VII, VIII and IX

That's not going to happen because playing on PC is much easier than on console - how would they make cross-platform PvP equal? How about end-game raiding (PC has numerous QoL addons, console has none) etc.

Why do you occasionally get groups for dungeons where someone has queued as a tank but isnt actually tanking? Like, I’ve had multiple dungeons where the tank doesn’t even have a taunt on their hot bar? IT also feels weird having to slot Elemental Breach for bosses, because the tank doesnt even basic taunt that applies physical and spell breach to a boss...

Why do you occasionally get groups for dungeons where someone has queued as a tank but isnt actually tanking? Like, I’ve had multiple dungeons where the tank doesn’t even have a taunt on their hot bar? IT also feels weird having to slot Elemental Breach for bosses, because the tank doesnt even basic taunt that applies physical and spell breach to a boss...
Dps who think they are too good to wait in queue. Healer should be slotting ele drain imo, that’s what I do on my Templar anyway.

I’m a bit pushed for skill spaces atm and prefer to have Elemental wall if possible, simply because dps is often the biggest issue in groups and any extra I can squeeze out makes it all go faster. Obviously if I see the tank isn’t debuffing the boss i’ll Slot it in.

The tank thing Is frustrating because whilst there are some dungeons you can just faceroll through, others are flat out non doable without a tank because the boss has mechanics that require a taunt.

Also, whilst frost staves have a taunt on their heavy attack it seems to be a very long attack animation - is it viable to use them as your taunt in dungeons? Just curious!