Trophy & Achievement Community |OT| Unlocked

Being one away is always the worst. I am 1 away from Q.U.B.E because the time trial mode is glitched for me, and I am 1 away from Critter Crunch cause challenge 53 is unreasonably hard. Hope you get out of that depressive funk though :)
One away from Crisis 2 as it is glitched (I hit rank 50 online twice for the all weapons and nothing) and also Vanquish because one of them is simply beyond my skill XD

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
I'm 1 away from Trails of Cold Steel and it's the one where you need to open every single chest in the game so getting it would require another entire playthrough probably.

One away from Crisis 2 as it is glitched (I hit rank 50 online twice for the all weapons and nothing) and also Vanquish because one of them is simply beyond my skill XD
The tactical challenges in vanquish ya? Didn't even bother getting all the others because I was scared of that final tactical challenge.

I am actually 1 away from a lot now that I am thinking about it. Damn that's annoying.

I'm 1 away from Trails of Cold Steel and it's the one where you need to open every single chest in the game so getting it would require another entire playthrough probably.
Ooof, that's a tough one.

not 1 away but I had like 2 or 3 trophies to get in Skate 2 that was basically impossible because of the servers but now they're back on so I might actually be able to get them.

The tactical challenges in vanquish ya? Didn't even bother getting all the others because I was scared of that final tactical challenge.

I am actually 1 away from a lot now that I am thinking about it. Damn that's annoying.
Yeah, I tried it a few times dying horribly and came to the conclusion it would be too frustrating to keep trying ha ha.

Platinum #41

Dark Souls III

Awesome game and a very satisfying platinum, enjoyed every second on the road towards it
ok, maybe not the covenant item farming, but even that wasn’t as bad as I feared it would be
Now the wait for Sekiro and Nioh 2 begins....

- Guardian Lord- Destiny(PS4)

What a grind, Bungies mission design/game design to have you playing forever with little direction was very hard to work around. You literally can't get certain trophies without having to do certain tasks weekly, meaning its a minimum of a few weeks of playing just to get a trophy. All those posts about the game feeling like a job were very true, there weren't nearly enough trophies about just playing the game. I LOOVEED doing Siva Strikes, if there was a trophy on doing 100 Siva Strikes I would've done that easily. Or maybe different nightfall related trophies, something that actually was about playing the game.

Fuck doing Kings Fall though, these raids are garbage, tons of different mechanics having to be synced with 5 other people(6 total) felt more like a really frustrating puzzle game thats inside of a shooter thats also making you platform. 0 fun. Zilch. Wrath of the Machine was also just too hard, too many sections where timing has to be totally perfect, way too tight, a single small mistake by someone means you have to wipe and start over entire sections. Crotas end was just boring outside the very beginning but you can cheese that by having one experienced person run through it and teleport everyone. Never did Vault of Glass since theres no trophy related to it and I'm happy I didn't.

Sadly for looter shooters, I did have some fun with it and plan on Playing Destiny 2 when they release the collection for it in the future, other loot games are simply too complicated for me. Destiny is like baby mode in comparison to The Division and Diablo. Though I do wish I could get a nice inbetween version of The Division and Destiny where you can have builds but still just press a button and mindlessly do Strikes with different Modifiers.

- I am Sweet Tooth - Twisted Metal (PS3)

After 6 years I got the plat for Twisted Metal. I actually started boosting it a few days before they announced the server shutdown. I got the game day one and played the ever living hell out of it for 2 months straight. But the online, and thus the stats, were hilariously broken meaning little to none of the trophies I did legit out of love for the game ever popped. The patches came months later but I stopped playing it by the end of March. The patches apparently did help because the second I was host and won a game, multiple trophies popped, but I had to boost just to find a game since even at launch games were hard to find/get into. It's with a heavy heart I trade the game in since multiplayer was the heart and soul of the game but the netcode developers just didn't have a fucking clue what to do. I was one of the first people in the world to unlock Warthog, by beating the game on its hardest difficulty(no glitches or exploits were known at the time). Now I'm one of the last few to get the platinum, funny how that works.

Got the Platinums for Spider-Man and Jack n'Jill DX--the latter was for review. I wish it wasn't such an easy platinum (did it in under 10 minutes), as there's already in-game challenges that would have worked just as well for trophies instead of the insultingly simple trophies included in the game.

Right now I'm in the middle of a hard mode run of Knack 2. I'm honesty and unironically enjoying this game. All the memes are nonsense to me when the game is actually quite fun and likable.