US PoliERA 2018 |OT9| Next week has been EXHAUSTING

This is my first time seeing one, I guess. I don't know where some people get the idea that Google's some kind of liberal vanguard when garbage like that plays on their website.

An anti feminist is literally a mysoginist. There isn’t some magical middle ground where Man has found a zen-like balance between beating women and not beating women.
Dude, it's so fucking confusing. Who on Earth hates women enough to call themselves an anti-feminist? How broken do you have to be?

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
This is my first time seeing one, I guess. I don't know where some people get the idea that Google's some kind of liberal vanguard when garbage like that plays on their website.

Dude, it's so fucking confusing. Who on Earth hates women enough to call themselves an anti-feminist? How broken do you have to be?
Incels are literally creating more incels by bumming them out and demoralizing them.

I don't know what you guys watch on YouTube where you constantly get the worst possible recommended videos.

My recommendations are like a mix of Eric Andre, Graham Hancock, React videos, K-Pop, Star Wars clips, Contrapoints, and various mixes of the Soviet National Anthem.

Every good southern gay boy grew up on two things:

Golden Girls
Designing Women
Growing up in the 80s in the South I didn't know of many gay guys, but for the one I did know this is 100% true.
Edit: ...and his name was Adam!
Edit 2: On thinking of it, he may not have been gay (most people didn't come out back then in the South at that age), maybe we just figured he was due to an obsession with Designing Women.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough at the Hugh Hewitt opinion piece in the WaPo today. Just a lot of rambling about how the civil division in the US is all the Dems fault, with their rampant character assassinations.

Give me a break.

Every good southern gay boy grew up on two things:

Golden Girls
Designing Women

Funny enough, my favorite uncle, who is incidentally gay, loves both shows, along with Seinfeld.

Of course, he's also a Republican who voted for Gary Johnson, thinks MLK was racist, and doesn't think gays deserve marriage rights.

So, you know....

Too bad Designing Women was so comparatively boring. Now The Nanny on the other hand...
Oh, hellllll no. The Nanny was the most annoying sitcom of the 90s, and by God I saw Wings...and Veronica's Closet....and Caroline in the City....and The Naked Truth.

As a 31 y/o I object to being considered to be in the same generation as youngins that never had to memorize all your friends' phone numbers or use encyclopedias to do research papers.

My daughter is 21, haha. Seriously happy to see so many 20 somethings here. Stay engaged, vote every election, even the "boring" ones that will inevitably follow, and particularly the state and local ones. Get your friends engaged and, when you have adult children, engage them. We get together on vote mornings and go as a family, my 18 year old son's first time is coming up.

if you're twenty now

that means you were ten when obama was elected

no
10 year old me supported Obama

5year old me supported John kerry

I don't know why i hated goerge bush so much as a kid, my life didn't go to shit until the end of his term, and besides the abusive dad going pretty well in 04

Middle class(at the time) white kid in a new Jersey suburb, none of the relatives I knew were in the war

I just really hated bush

I mean I was 100 percent right in retrospect though

I was born in December of 1997. So I’m gonna turn 21 this year.
I was born January 2nd so I could have easily been born the same year as star fox 64 like you