Video Footage: AAA Harry Potter game leaked?

My only concern from that extremely limited leak footage is that I don't get the school children vibe from it.

Isn't that the fantasy? to go to Hogwarts year 1?
5th year gives us more things to do. OWL exams, prefect duties(?), advanced spells, easier Quiddich team joining. Don't know how interesting a 1st year game would really be after thinking about it tbh.

I hope there will be class activities and social interaction or something. Basically I want Persona elements if this turned out to be create-your-character kind of game.

My only concern from that extremely limited leak footage is that I don't get the school children vibe from it.

Isn't that the fantasy? to go to Hogwarts year 1?
According to the description.it will be Year 5 Students.

Also curious,do you think there will be a multiplayer element.I am sure that you have different custom characters interact

5th year gives us more things to do. OWL exams, prefect duties(?), advanced spells, easier Quiddich team joining. Don't know how interesting a 1st year game would really be after thinking about it tbh.
Yeah, also, it seems like a more "mature" game since we see things like an impaled gobelin.

According to the description.it will be Year 5 Students.

Also curious,do you think there will be a multiplayer element.I am sure that you have different custom characters interact
My bad, I didn't read the synopsis.

We finally get a glimpse of what one of WB's four studios is working on! Not too surprising, considering Nirolak's findings last year.

My guess as to what their scheduling looks like:

2019 - Rocksteady
2020 - WB | Avalanche & WB Montreal
2021 - Monolith

If Monolith wants their LithTech not to look outdated on next-gen hardware I'm going to guess they'll need some extra time to revamp their engine or switch to UE4 like the rest of WB.

It would have to go from a more exploration based gameplay (perhaps with puzzles) to a more action focused game as the years went by. Hard to pull off in a single game, but divided into 2 or 3 parts it would feasible I think.

We finally get a glimpse of what one of WB's four studios is working on! Not too surprising, considering Nirolak's findings last year.

My guess as to what their scheduling looks like:

2019 - Rocksteady
2020 - WB | Avalanche & WB Montreal
2021 - Monolith

If Monolith wants their LithTech not to look outdated on next-gen hardware I'm going to guess they'll need some extra time to revamp their engine or switch to UE4 like the rest of WB.
2 years in between is better to cover all the gen

I'm lukewarm on this because I literally want them to adopt mechanics and style of PERSONA
I need a gang of misfits, I need my own Ron & Hermoine and don't wanna be a solo act

Shooting things, it looks like a COD game.

I wonder if the thread about Hexen's legacy is part of putting the feelers out for this game .

Now that's a fucking leak!

I don't like Harry Potter but the idea of a game where you create a character who goes through magic school appeals to me greatly.

To see if it interests people and see if they keep it going or they just drop it.
I guess, maybe. I don’t see why they wouldn’t already know that it would be interesting to so many, especially since the series was popular enough to spawn 5 additional spin-off films, and after all the rage of focused, single player games this year I feel like the studio would be very confident in making this game.

What happened to the OP in this thread?
What do you mean?

Year 1 for the tutorial. Then a timeskip.
I thought about this, but then there's the whole thing about character creation. I'm not sure its 'Fallout 3able.'
Apparently no, synopsis says this :
"your character with unique abilities who has eared a late acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You are a newly arrived 5th year student to Hogwarts that demonstrates a latent gift for magic"

I guess, maybe. I don’t see why they wouldn’t already know that it would be interesting to so many, especially since the series was popular enough to spawn 5 additional spin-off films, and after all the rage of focused, single player games this year I feel like the studio would be very confident in making this game.
I don't know when this was recorded, but maybe the point was to discern if people prefer a classic single-player RPG or a multiplayer (Destiny-like, GaaS based) RPG, which was the trend when this was getting developed the last year, and this is a vertical slice of what the single-player version could be.

God knows, I only know I want it.

I dunno how any could doubt this is real. That footage would be almost imoossible to fake and not nearly worth the time investment for an internet troll. Multiple systems/gameplay types, combat, traversal mechanics, advanced animations, multiple locations. It's definitely real.